Spending my day with the Maize and Blue tomorrow!

Started by djkimmel, September 02, 2016, 07:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Hard to believe it is that time of the year already but cameraguy surprised me by saying he was working 5 of the 8 home games for Michigan Football this year and game 1 is tomorrow already!

The Boys of Maize and Blue take on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (I think that is what they're called) tomorrow at The Big House in Ann Arbor at noon. I'll be there in the NW student corner of the end zone taking up space and occasionally wrapping up cable hoping for a 2016 opening win!! GO BLUE!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Good start though Hawaii didn't seem like a very tough opponent considering how lopsided the game was at 63-3 and it could have been a little worse even... Go Blue!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Now I have to watch the next 3 home games like everyone else but I get to work the last 4 home games so that will be fun! Go Blue!