The Bass Federation (TBF) > TBF of MI State Championship

2015 TBF of Michigan State Championship July 26 Cadillac Mitchell Lakes

(1/3) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Per TBF of Michigan President Dave Reault: "I Just wanted to give everyone the heads up before we published it. The State Fish Off will be held on Cadillac and Mitchell lakes on Sunday July 26 with the pre-tournament meeting Saturday evening. Jeff Cox has been working with their Chamber of Commerce and we will have food at the meeting. I haven’t been there for years and I’m looking forward to a great tournament! We will be publicizing the tournament as soon as we get some flyer drawn up."

jcox7:
Thanks to the Cadillac Visitor Bureau it looks like we will also have Mark Tonello as a guest speaker.  He is the "Top" fish biologist for the DNR.  Dinner will be served and look for additional announcements as I get them!! 

Waterfoul:
It's been a while since I fished this event.  Do I still need to belong to a registered bass club and then pay the $100 entry fee?

markgoetsch:
Yes and Yes.  If you need help finding a club let me know and I can't point you in the right direction.

Waterfoul:

--- Quote from: markgoetsch on January 27, 2015, 01:34:33 PM ---Yes and Yes.  If you need help finding a club let me know and I can't point you in the right direction.

--- End quote ---

I'll have to check into funds.  When is the deadline to sign up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version