Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2015 TBF of Michigan State Championship July 26 Cadillac Mitchell Lakes

Started by djkimmel, January 25, 2015, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Per TBF of Michigan President Dave Reault: "I Just wanted to give everyone the heads up before we published it. The State Fish Off will be held on Cadillac and Mitchell lakes on Sunday July 26 with the pre-tournament meeting Saturday evening. Jeff Cox has been working with their Chamber of Commerce and we will have food at the meeting. I haven't been there for years and I'm looking forward to a great tournament! We will be publicizing the tournament as soon as we get some flyer drawn up."

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

jcox7

Thanks to the Cadillac Visitor Bureau it looks like we will also have Mark Tonello as a guest speaker.  He is the "Top" fish biologist for the DNR.  Dinner will be served and look for additional announcements as I get them!! 

Waterfoul

It's been a while since I fished this event.  Do I still need to belong to a registered bass club and then pay the $100 entry fee?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

markgoetsch

Yes and Yes.  If you need help finding a club let me know and I can't point you in the right direction.

Waterfoul

Quote from: markgoetsch on January 27, 2015, 01:34:33 PM
Yes and Yes.  If you need help finding a club let me know and I can't point you in the right direction.

I'll have to check into funds.  When is the deadline to sign up?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

markgoetsch

Not sure but I think you have a while.  I'll let you know what I find out.

djkimmel

I need non-boaters - 2 at the moment for my The Bass Boys club. Entry deadline is July 21st. I need more time for someone to join my club and get the entry to me, and then give me enough time to get in by July 21st.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

markgoetsch

If there is a nonboater going up and wants someone to practice with I'll be leaving Thursday morning and have an open seat every day.  Also we need nonboaters too so if someone wants to sign up as a nonboater let me know.

motocross269

It's strange that there are struggles with finding Non Boaters for this event considering the waiting list for BFLS for Coanglers is around 40...
These are fished like the old Redman with Everyone against everyone and each having control of the boat for 4 hours aren't they??..Good opportunity for Non Boaters...
I have a Family reunion that weekend or I would come up...I already tried to get out of it with the wife to fish a cash for bass tourney and .....I'm going to the reunion...lol

markgoetsch

Yeah that's exactly how it works.  I also always wonder why more coanglers and boaters don't sign up for TBF and the State championship.  If you're an FLW member it's only $30 more to be a TBF member.  I'm not sure if it's that people don't know about the opportunity or what the deal is but it's a great opportunity.  I've been to the national championship in OK and they give everyone new rangers, gassed up, and lunches everyday of the tx!

djkimmel

Pre-tournament meeting and registration information:
6-7pm Saturday, July 25th Registration
Cadillac Municipal Launch
Next to 222 Lake St.
Meeting following registration.
Dinner at BC Pizza following the meeting, corner of 115 and 55 across from Mitchell State Park.

Team houston

I will post here too. What happened at this tourny? How was the fishing?

djkimmel

Sounded like it was pretty good. LGMOUTH won with 17 something. I don't have printed results but a picture of the results was posted on their Facebook page.