Win 2 tickets to the Ultimate Fishing Show

Started by djkimmel, December 29, 2014, 09:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

If you're on Facebook, go to the GreatLakesBass.com Facebook page - www.facebook.com/GreatLakesBass - and share the page with your fishing friends (Page Share is under the '...' menu in the bottom right corner of the header image).

Post on the Facebook page that you have shared our page. I'll pick 3 more random winners of 2 adult tickets each to the January 8-11, 2015 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit! Go to www.facebook.com/UltimateSportShowTour for the latest updates on the Ultimate Fishing Show, and don't forget the Ultimate Bass Clinic on Saturday 2:30pm - 4:30pm - only $25 to learn the latest bass fishing secrets like spybaiting we introduced to attendees last year, and it was the HOTTEST technique of the season for big bags of smallmouth bass out on Lake St. Clair!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Do this quick so I have time to mail you your tickets!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

Done.  Was I first?  That should count for something!!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 29, 2014, 10:51:03 AM
Done.  Was I first?  That should count for something!!!

You were 2nd in telling me about it! :D You're a winner!