email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ultimate Fishing Show 2015  (Read 6221 times)

Manxfishing

Re: Ultimate Fishing Show 2015
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 06:00:04 PM »

Dan,

It's less then 2 weeks

capt charlie's charters

• capt charlie
  • GLBass Friends
  • Big Fish
  • View Gallery
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2014, 09:19:13 PM »

schedule reminder....T Bone and I looking to work together.
capt charlie

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 08:51:30 PM »

schedule reminder....T Bone and I looking to work together.
capt charlie

Schedule was posted yesterday believe it or not... look above at the top of this board: http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=27514.0

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »

The first day of the show went with  out a niche ,  it was a lite turn out. Maybe due to the snowy weather. Mark was classic   Zona . Both of his seminars and the ultimate fishing tournament was vary well done. A rep. from 2K- jigs won the tournament.

MichiganBass80

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 12:36:30 PM »

Made it down there at around 3:30 yesterday and was able to catch Zona's 4pm seminar like I had wanted.  Very good info on swim baits.  Walked around the show for a bit, bought a few things, but overall there isn't much that can be done different year after year for these shows.  I enjoy them, but it leaves me depressed knowing there is still 3-4 months until I can get out on the boat again lol.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 01:58:25 PM »

I will ask someone if they would consider a quick end to winter for you :)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:28 PM »

Lots of new presentations  and new ideas this year from companies, like 2K jigs,Xterme Bass baits, Lunch Money lures-Case plastics,Mikes RX baits and Snack Daddy. If you haven't  gotten  to the show yet. You have one more day,  Sunday , to check  it all out . Don't forget   to stop by the Great Lakes  Bass.Com booth, and say hello to Dan Kimmel.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:53:27 PM by Got Fish?? »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge