The Pro's Pond > Clapper's Corner

What is Clapper's Corner?

<< < (4/4)

bshaner:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; He was on "Reel Chat" on FLWoutdoors.com.  He was very responsive and forthcoming with his tactics.  Look it up on there.  It's a good read and wish I had been there for the live version.

Such a genuine guy.

B

alaskan:
With his schedule, it's understandable.  I'm certain he still had a lot of demands on his time from the FLW win.  I'm guessing with a Sandusky open last weekend, Wonderland's tourney this weekend and the Detroit River Stren to follow, he won't be able to get online for another week.  His boat is well equiped, but I don't think he has a water proof laptop on a Ram mount...yet.   ;D

--- Quote from: TCook on August 01, 2007, 11:27:01 AM ---I been looking forward to hearing something from steve since clappers corner was started. I understand he is a busy man but is there anything to look forward to in the near future. One post thanking everyone for there support was nice but I hope to hear some details on his FLW win or some info on fishing Erie.

T

--- End quote ---

djkimmel:
Nope! And he had the Sandusky BFL on Saturday. He's been one busy angler lately. We did talk briefly yesterday at the weigh in.

I have no more tournaments for the summer, so I should be doing some major catch up (my poor boat and house need some serious attention too) on the web site. Steve is really into this idea of a section of information and reports here on GreatLakesBass.com, and has nothing but nice things to say for our community (which is why he is willing to provide some good info to us all).

Slipkey:
Dan,  Just set up a Jott account for Steve and he can phone in his correspondence. ;)

It's pretty slick.  Also works good for on-water note taking...  Just make a phone call and it sends and email with the text to you.

djkimmel:
I'll have to take a look at that... so much technology, so little time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version