The Pro's Pond > Clapper's Corner

What is Clapper's Corner?

(1/4) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Coming soon to a web site near you... well, this one actually - a new exclusive special feature of The Pro's Pond on GreatLakesBass.com called Clapper's Corner!

What is Clapper's Corner, you ask? Well, stay tuned and find out soon... you won't be sorry!

Cheetam:
Very cool...can't wait for the unveiling...

Eric:
Me too.  Steve is a real down to earth, great guy who seems like he would do anything for anyone, anytime.  I've gotten to know him a bit over the years fishing some of the tournaments.  I've never heard him say a bad word, nor have I ever heard anyone speak poorly of him.  Last time I talked to him was because I couldn't remember who "Ste" was in my phone.  So, I called it and it was Steve.  He was in Branson vacationing, on his way back from the Ranger plant.  We chatted for a few minutes and that was that.  I bet he makes the top 10 in the FLW.

bshaner:
Very cool.  He's from my home town, or I'm from his home town!  Best of all I dont think I arrested him or any of his family while I was a cop there.  That's a bonus.  Can't wait to gain some of his knowledge!!  You can't argue with his success!!

B

j690:
 Mr Clapper is a great great fishermen and a even better person ,,was fortunate to fish with him in a bfl he had 24lbs and change i even finnished second that day with 18 lbs something ,hope to draw him again for the flw next month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version