Bass Clubs > The Bass Boys Club Board

2015 The Bass Boys membership due

(1/2) > >>

djkimmel:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; I have updated www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ to show the 2015 membership information. I have 2 persons in already so time to get those club dues in before December 31st. I'll be updating the www.michigantbf.com website Friday/Saturday. Purely my fault and schedule that the site is not more up-to-date. I've told president Dave Reault I'll get that fixed ASAP.

djkimmel:
I need 1 more member for my 6 for you slow pokes out there.

dartag:
Have they announced where the state championship will be this year.  That is why I am waiting to sign up.

djkimmel:
Not yet. Why wait? Just fish it no matter what. Back when I was a tournament angler I just fished them all. Learned things that way. Some of my best times were at places I didn't expect to do as well.

What I know so far is Jeff Cox has volunteered to set it up and run it so it can be held somewhere else besides the day after a BFL at one of the BFL locations. They discussed a middle of the state location possibly and on different weekends than a BFL maybe.

dartag:
guess I will just wait and see. 

Do you have boater or non boater spots.   Had fun last year but came to the conclusion I would only fish again as a boater.

Thanks.

ss

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version