Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:44:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

Started by senkochuker, March 21, 2007, 07:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senkochuker

I just got my first sponsor, I need to know were you guy's have your bowling  shirts ( scareshirts) done with the custom logo's.

Thanks

Cy

I found a new shirt company this year that I really like.  Check out www.prowearone.com, you can email or call and talk to Billy.  They will also do the embroidery or screen printing for you.  There are dozens of online or local companies that will also embroider.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

OUTLAW

Try the local bowling lanes pro shop! They could hook ya up.

Flippin222

Check out the top portion of the article on sublimated shirts.

http://www.bassfan.com/opinion_article.asp?ID=94

Jason
Don't sweat the petty things; Don't pet the sweaty things

BASS FISHERMAN

i am wantin to no juss who this senkochuker is  ??? ??? ???
i has a verrie good feelin who he is butt i not no fur sure  ;) ;) ;)
this senkochuker posts sumethin bout proublems with bass cats boat an i juss make repli thar on his questiun  ;D ;D ;D
i am thinkin this senkochuker is me partnur in diskize butt this is juss a feelin i has  ??? ??? ???
maybe he shood go the bass cats boats proublems topic he start an reed me most resunt repli  ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* BULLETS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

Mojo

I have a bigger question:

When you approach someone to sponsor you, how much should you begin to talk about ? I have a ton of chances but do not know the sponsorship ropes yet ? Any help ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

2k JIGS

I have been getting sponsors for the last 3 years, and most have only been for a couple hundred bucks. I have received sponsors for $1000 and $500 but i guess it just depends. You really have to feel them out and just know about how much they will give.
I make up packets with all my info and offer the sponsor choices,
Hat sponsor, shirt sponsor, truck, boat. depending on how much  money they sponsor will decide were their name goes.
hope this helps 

silverminnow

Which side of the state do are you on.  If you are on the East side, one of my sponsors is Tool Sport and Sign Co.  They do an incredible job and a great people to work with.  There number is 248-969-5850 Ask for Darren and tell him that Paul from NBAA told you to call him, he will work with you and they are good.  They also, do lettering, embroidery, logos, etc.. They did the lettering on my boat last year and all of the lettering on my co. trucks and they all came out great.

OUTLAW

Hey sunset I will give you a cut of the money you get from me, With dollor amounts like that you should become an agent! I have been fishing for a long time and very rarely here about guy's getting that kind of money.

Cy

Outlaw,

In all seriousness, you are not talking to the right people.  That kind of money is out there all over the place.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

2k JIGS

The big amounts of money i have received have came from people i know or people my family knows. I work as a sprinkler fitter and most of my other sponsers are from that trade (Dependable fire, Viking Supply Net)
The SunSet Bass Circuit is Sponsored by Screen ideas, and Crown Trophy Of Cedar Springs.

Mojo

SUNSETBASS - So to put their name on a hat - that could cost the hat + maybe some the league fees ? $200 Fair?

To put name on a jacket - that could cost them the jacket cost plus league fees plus the gas ? $500 fair /

Truck decal sponsor $1000 ?

I gues Im asking what would be ballpark for those advertising spots ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

OUTLAW

I guess i will just focus on my fishing! If I get lucky and win one it will cover all of my cost for the year and I won't have to wear a bowling shirt. ;D ;D ;D ;D

BASS FISHERMAN

ifin i coold fine a sponsur to provides me with juss a few dare devales i wood be verrie happie indeed  :D :D :D
i evin draw sume daredevales on me own bowlin surt with blak markur aswell  :D :D :D
annaones no wheer i coold cume up with sume  ??? ??? ???

:-* :-* :-* PRO CRAFTS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it