Bass Clubs > The Bass Boys Club Board

State Tourney

<< < (2/4) > >>

j690:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; I will go as a non boater since practice time on the big pond has been minimal the past few years jay

motocross269:
Dan K.,
Are we going to send the checks through you for the State championship??
What is the deadline to have them to you by??
Thanks,
Brian

bshaner:
I'm in the 110th in Battle Creek.  Air National Guard.

Dan, I am in as a boater if that is ok.  They are letting me have the weekend off since it is a double whammy with the BFL and TBF.

B

cameraguy:

--- Quote from: djmaclf on April 03, 2007, 09:41:31 AM ---Any Ideas as of how we will be determining boater / non-boater pairs for the State tournament,  I am looking forward to fishing Lake St. Clair come July 8th.  I would like to be a boater as well.

--- End quote ---

Good question.  Dan, do you have a list of members who intend to fish?

djkimmel:
Please email me (djkimmel at greatlakesbass.com) if you are coming and your boater/nonboater preference. It will be easier for me that way to build a list of definite interested parties.

I have some anglers who have signed up with boater/nonboater pairs - they guaranty each other. I'm matching the rest of the boaters in the order they joined with the next available nonboater. I'll put together a list of who I think is going so far this weekend (May 19-20) to see - last I knew, I had several more boaters than nonboaters.

Eric, I moved you to Jeff Kellogg's club. Let me know if you have any problems.

I'm about done with coding on a new The Bass Boys 2007 state championship entry page. I'll have it up sometime between tomorrow and Saturday night - instructions on how to send in your entry by check, or you can pay online with a small handling fee from that page too.

If you end up absolutely wanting to be a boater, can't find a new nonboater to sign up to match with you for the event, and/or I don't have a nonboater to match with you, you'll either have to choose to be a nonboater, or I'll return your entry to you if you decide before June 1. After June 1, I need to find a replacement that pays entry to take your spot.

The deadline for the $100 entry to TBF of Michigan is June 1, so I need your entry by 5/31/07. We can send in entries later, but it costs $110 after June 1.

Watch http://www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ for the new The Bass Boys home page with link to the 2007 state championship entry page very soon. I'll send out an email to everyone and/or call or mail to those I don't have email from or don't hear from soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version