Thanks Rec-Lending

Started by bob o, July 01, 2013, 07:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob o

reclending got me a great rate for a new merc 200 proSX for the basscat. to be installed by Sherms Marine.
i can't wait it's like just before Christmas, but in July

YpsiBass

Any ETA on to when it'll be done?

bob o

looks like two weeks, since we got the 4th of july week and sherms backlog of customers. at this point i'll be happy to fish whenever i get it back

Big dreams

Congrats Bob!  That has to be nice. 

djkimmel

I'm very glad to hear that! Thanks bob o!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BIGSHOW

Not to sure about this post? Is rec-lending a bank/lender? Or selling motors? The reason I ask is I may need to finance some money depending on how much I spend on a boat. If so, what kind of rates would they have for a used maybe 2010 boat if you know....Thanks

BIGSHOW

Now that I read the next post I noticed they are a lender. Guess I should have read on

djkimmel

RecLending.com can help get you a good loan. They also can get you extended warranties. Boats and RVs are their specialty.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BIGSHOW

Got the low down now. I checked their site and they do offer some good options

djkimmel

Glad to hear that - thanks for the feedback.