Bass Fishing Reports > Lake St Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports

Welcome to the Lake St. Clair Fishing Show weekly timely VIDEO bass fishing info

<< < (4/4)

fiker:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Who knew that Mark Hill was a star?   

Me.

Dave B:
Absolutely love the show! I wont get out much this summer, but when I get a chance to I think your info will help for sure.

djkimmel:
Thanks for the feedback. We are still fine tuning lots of things so I hope it keeps getting better. I particularly feel bad for MarineCruiser.com Dan who has to do all the editing each work in a short, short time.

djkimmel:
You can scroll through previous week's shows on www.LakeStClairFishingShow.com or you can pick and choose on our Youtube channel - LakeStClairFishing.

Mouse:
Great show. Was not aware that there was a speed limit out there. Altho my boat won't go that fast I wish some boaters would at least have common sense to slow down around the smaller boats so they don't capsize them when they are fishing. I'm sure there are a lot of us who are tossed about when a bigger boat goes flying by and throws a big wake. It's a big lake and as far as I'm concerned if you want to go fast get away from the crowd and have your fun and don't put fishermen in danger with your wake. It's a great resource for all of us to share. Just MHO. Mouse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version