Bass Fishing > Kayak Fishing

Lets see some yaks!

<< < (3/6) > >>

bigmojet:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Hate to admit most of my seat time in my yak is floating down the Platte  River to Lake MI in the summertime. Always wanted to use the yak there to catch cohos in the fall in Platte Bay but usually fishing smallmouths on local lakes.

rccooper:
great use of a dry storage compartment for the battery gauge.  Im looking to modify my Freedom Hawk Pathfinder with a livewell.  Any ideas?

djkimmel:

--- Quote from: jjjmpv22 on March 13, 2013, 09:06:42 AM ---This is a Yak launch on the Chip

--- End quote ---

'Yak launch' ?!? Does that sound funny to anyone else...?? ;D

djkimmel:

--- Quote from: rccooper on April 13, 2013, 01:53:56 PM ---great use of a dry storage compartment for the battery gauge.  Im looking to modify my Freedom Hawk Pathfinder with a livewell.  Any ideas?

--- End quote ---

You know... I haven't seen much discussion anywhere about that, but you know some anglers have done it! We are a creative breed! I'll try to get the attention of some more kayak anglers so we can find some ideas.

Sansan:

--- Quote from: bigmojet on March 14, 2013, 09:06:54 AM ---Hate to admit most of my seat time in my yak is floating down the Platte  River to Lake MI in the summertime. Always wanted to use the yak there to catch cohos in the fall in Platte Bay but usually fishing smallmouths on local lakes.

--- End quote ---

Start bringing a rod with a tube on it, all the holes from Riverside down have fish! BIG ones too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version