Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:52:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fremont Lake Annual Labor Day Open Event only 4 Spots Left to Fill!!!!!

Started by Dashforcash, July 24, 2013, 12:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashforcash

Never Enough Outdoors will be the Host again for the Fremont Lake Annual Labor Day Open Event. Please note we are capping this event again at 22 Boats, if you are gonna committ 100% to the event please add your name an partner name to the list.

*We will be taking off at 6:30 am til 3pm from Sheridan Park Ramp
 * Entry is 80$
 * No Membership Fee
 *All Never Enough Outdoors Rules Apply
 *100% Payback Event
 *Registration Closes at 6:20am

Directors will be Brandon Stanley & Partner

2013 Teams
1:Brandon Stanley/Nick Wisman
2:Bill Farris/Dick Courser
3:Jason A./Eric
4:Jim Kelly/Partner
5:Eckert/Eckert
6:Mike S./Partner
7:Swallow/Partner
8:Wally Inganvartson/Partner
9:Kirk Lilly/Partner
10:Badder/Badder
11:Josh Frantz/Partner
12Randy Lockard/Partner
13:Tim Eaton/Don Bulk
14:Vandeburg/Kaiser
15:Betten/Damoth
16:Don Wert/Tony Raisen
17:Jim Kelly/Partner
18:Nathan T/Jason Hatz

Waterfoul

Ron and I are in.  At least until I ask the wife-to-be anyway.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

I'm in. Not sure who I will be fishing with just yet. Had a good time last year.

10-10 Bass Busters

Brandon add Clarke & Clarke  Dad and I are in.

Waterfoul

I promise not to almost die this year.   ::)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Dashforcash

So I have been putting a ton of thought into the entry fee. I was considering going with 100$ an make it a 1000$ to win. Here is what the payout would look like if we had 22 boats.

1st:$1000
2nd:$500
3rd:$275
4th:$150

Big Bass $125
2nd Big Bass $50
Let me know what you guys think. I can always go back to the $65 Entry but I think it would be awesome to fish for a grand. The thread is open to suggestions. I don't think we will have any issue getting the 21 boats to fish. Especially if were paying out like that.

Waterfoul

How about $80 and you eliminate the 4th place.  Just a thought.

Dashforcash

I am down for anything, it really doesn't matter to me. I host this event for you guys I just want to go have some fun on my day off from work. How does 80$ sound an just eliminate 4th place guys????? ??? ??? ??? ???

Mike S.

Glad to hear that Mike!  Stay on your feet this time.

No 4th place?!?!?!?  Bummer!  I really wanted that!

Mike S.

Mike S.

By the way, what is the decision on the entry fee?  Guys gotta know. It is fast approaching.

Waterfoul

whackem

Add Kirk Lilly and partner please. Anyone need a ride?

Dashforcash

Entry fee for this event will be 80$. Please help spread the word on this event be awesome to payout a grand for 1st place.

Dashforcash

Were are sitting around 12 boats as of right know lets make this a 20 boat tournament. Be awesome to see a Grand Paid out.

Dashforcash

We only have 5 MORE spots left to fill til we meet our cap. If you have been leaning towards fishing this event get ahold of me ASAP!!!

Waterfoul

RangerOwner18