Hey out to all the Bass Clubs

Started by djkimmel, December 14, 2006, 11:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I received a great idea from one of our members recently (Revtro - the idea man). How about boards for bass clubs so they can let people see who they are and what they are all about?

Sounds like a great idea soooo if you scroll on down below the Tournaments section, you'll find a new section called 'Bass Clubs.'

Since I am active in The Bass Federation of Michigan and have many prospective visitors coming here looking for info on that topic, I wanted to be clear which clubs were and weren't to avoid confusion. That's the reason for the two subsections.

I already had my club on here, so I moved it under there and we already have a first club under the other subsection.

So if your club might want their own board for messages and to use as a 'get-to-know' tool - even if your club already has a message board somewhere else, you may find new traffic here - contact me and we'll go from there. (You can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom or the Feedback Form.)

Thanks for the idea Revtro!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

DennisB.

Is there a TBF club in south east M.I.???

djkimmel

Yes - Dakota Sports based near Lake St. Clair. They do not have club tournaments. They support the state though. TBF of Michigan president Dennis Beltz is a member of that club. Go to www.michigantbf.com and look at the top right column for a link to club contact information. Dakota is looking for more members.

It also looks like we will pick up 1 to 3 more SE clubs within the next few weeks - 1 is an existing club - the others will be newly formed clubs. We will add them to the club list on the www.michigantbf.com site as soon as we have them. Stay tuned.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

cameraguy

Dan, I know a club or two joined at the meeting.  What was the final tally?

djkimmel

I'll have it done by this weekend. Dennis said he picked up 2 clubs before the meeting. We picked up 2 clubs at the meeting (I already had one listed). There are 2 or 3 other clubs on the way in and I have to check with Dennis to see if they are in.

I talked to another existing Northern club yesterday that will be joining, but maybe not for a few weeks yet.

As soon as I have the tally, I'll post it. I'll be updating the michigantbf.com site and club page too.