Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Bass report on the Detroit River 9/17

Started by Dave B, September 17, 2012, 09:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave B

I killed them today along the east side of Grosse Ile using the dropshot, extremely weedy. Caught 20 in 2 hours. Absolutely a awesome day!!!!!!

Boone

Dave ..Sounds like the bite is starting -- Good Job - Coming up this weekend - Sent you an email

Boone

BIGSHOW

Not sure if this weather freaked out the fish but I was out there this morning and it was my slowest day on east side of grosse ile. I caught about 15. But that was like in 3 1/2 hrs. First 5 casts I got 2 4 lb. (weighed em) smallmouth. Then just here and there. Also got a musky on a texas rig. I had him hooked just right. About 1/2 the fish on drop shot

Skulley

It's only going to get better.

BD.                   ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

fiker

Bill I keep hearing that from your buddy John.  I hope you're right.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Skulley

If you only knew what John and I knew Rick. Wait a minute. I think he told me that he told you. So you got to know Rick. It's only going to get better. I think I remember some pictures that DK has posted also from that area in the fall. So DK knows. He had pics to prove it. Yeah man DK knows too.  8)

BD.                       ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

BIGSHOW

I hope the weather cooperates. So I can cash in some vacation days and hit the river/lake hard wed thru sun.

Dave B

Boone, never seen the email?????

anybody go out yesterday, I wanted to, but did not. Hopefully tomorrow and maybe monday. forcast does not look good for monday.

fiker

Well John and I went out yesterday and we didn't kill em by any means.  But then again, John had trouble with his boat, and it was post cold front.  We also tried some different places we don't normally do that didn't pay off.

Took us a long while to figure out what was going on, and then the boat messed up and we had to limp back in.   It's frustrating when you figure out the pattern, and then have to leave.

Going again on Thursday.  By then it should be even better. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

BIGSHOW

I'm heading out wed,thur,fri and possibly the weekend. Would like to go tuesday morn but looks windy,who knows. Probably hit east side of grosse ile and a couple other spots. Any areas worth trying?