Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2012 TBF of Michigan State Championship Meeting and Launch Ramp Info

Started by djkimmel, July 09, 2012, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

This just in... (I like saying that) TBF of Michigan State Championship Meeting time, location and tournament details:
Date:      July 15, 2012
Launch:    Harley Ensign BAS Launch Ramp at the end of South River Rd.

Mandatory Meeting and Registration Saturday, July 14, 2012
There will be a mandatory meeting and registration Saturday evening at Harley Ensign Boating Access Site. All contestants must be off the water by the start of registration. Registration will be from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM with the meeting starting at 7:30 PM. The meeting will consist of partner pairing, rules and launch procedure.

Times for the Tournament
5:00am- 6:15am Morning Participant Check in / Livewell Check
6:30am Launch
2:30pm Check in

This is a draw format tournament. Each angler has the right to half the day on their water in the front of the boat. Each angler's half the day includes the travel time to get to their water. Please have a discussion before you launch about when you will fish whose water to be fair for everyone.

All Clubs must send an equal number of boat owners and non boaters. Club presidents or a club representative (captain) will be responsible for club corrections in the case of no shows.

All rosters and money must be received by July 9, 2012. $100.00 Entry Fee. $5 included for Big Bass.

Checks Must be made out to TBF of MI Inc and sent to:
MATT BELLETINI
851 ANN ST
BIRMINGHAM MI 48009

Rosters can be mailed to Matt, or emailed to statechampionship@michigantbf.com.

Any question please contact Dave Reault via email (c21row@aol.com or TBF of Michigan state championship email address above), or by phone 734-718-4711, or Matt Belletini via e-mail michigantbf@gmail.com, or by phone 248-762-5660.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Team houston

Congrats to the guys that made the team. I think I can remember a few names. Wagner,Bellitini,Cox,Evans,Vavrina,Lakey. Thats all I can remember. I am sure Dave will post the full results when he gets a chance. I had a great day on the water with Troy Sitar but came up a pound and a half short at 16lbs 1oz. Thanks again Troy for putting me on a some fish.

djkimmel

I heard our own bsimpson also took the last spot after a post-tournament 1-hour fishoff due to a tie. I think that is a first for TBF of Michigan. Mikesmiph says he was in the 16 pounds something range and missed by less than a pound too.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bsimpson

I did in fact make the team finishing in the 12th spot, but not before having to fish in a one hour fish off.  With about 5 minuets of fishing time left in the fish off, I caught my one and only keeper.  Since the other guy only had one also we put them on a balance beam and the beam tipped my way ever so slightly.

That was the first time the Michigan TBF has had to have a fish off and I can tell you it was both fun and VERY stressful - an hour has never gone by so fast!!!

I've only been fishing for 5 years now and this was the best day I have ever had, my 17.10 bag was the biggest bag I've ever weighed, I caught my first 5 pounder and had a 4 1/2 to go with it and I also made the state TBF team for the 2nd consecutive year - all in all it was a great and experience.

djkimmel