Kim Stricker's Smallmouth DVD

Started by Dan, January 09, 2006, 09:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hey, I know you are all jealous. I am about to put in my Kim Stricker smallmouth DVD. I have a link to his website on our teardropbass.com webpage and am planning to write a review of his DVD very soon. Can't wait any longer got to put it in the player.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Wow! Just finished watching Kim Stricker's new DVD. Bone tired, but I had to watch it after getting it in the mail today. It's midnight, but I knew people would want to hear about it and wanted to be the first to give my two cents worth on it. Siskel (sp ?) and Ebert I'm not, but what a fix for a smallmouth die hard in the midst of a Michigan winter with no ice. If you haven't ordered your DVD yet you're going to want to. I don't care if you are a novice or a saged St. Clare veteran this is a way cool video commentary. The video is extremely vivid and it makes you feel like you are back in the boat. Great smallmouth footage! I'm not getting any sponsorship or noone's twisting my arm just sharing what I know you will all want to see. We have a link to Sticker's page on teardropbass.com. Not getting too commercial am I Dan. Hope not, cause this truely is a one of a kind DVD and as the threads lately have attested to it's all about learning and what a tool this is.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

joshimoto son

No fair!!! I haven't got mine in the mail yet.
But soon!!! I hope.

djkimmel

I like Kim. He sometimes even remembers my name. You gotta' like someone who remembers your name...

I like his underwater footage.

We collaborated briefly on the online big water boating article that is still fairly popular on this site. I hope we can collaborate more in the future.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.