A 25 minute fishing trip and a crash

Started by Crookedneck, June 16, 2012, 03:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crookedneck

The wife, 3 year old and I got up this morning.  Loaded the boat and headed out for a special sight.  We launched the boat with only a little bit of a wind blow issue...  :)  We went to a favorite fishing hole of mine.  My wifes first cast she landed an 18" smallie and then a few minutes later she had a nice 17"

With in a few minutes later the 3 year old had a nice one on (Dad helped a little)

After 25 minutes of fishing and 6 legal smallies and 3 more dinks we headed up to the crash sight.  Enjoy the pictures!

YpsiBass

Seeing that boat go in the water must have been quite the spectacle. How far away were you at that point?

cameraguy

Looks like it was a good day to be on the water. Nice pix. Thanks for sharing!

Crookedneck

Quote from: YpsiBass on June 17, 2012, 09:02:46 AM
Seeing that boat go in the water must have been quite the spectacle. How far away were you at that point?

We were about 200 yards away.  We got a little bit of the tidal wave that was created    ;D

djkimmel

Seems like the hard way to do it but it apparently worked (the ship, not the fishing). Nice fishing report with a surprise twist. Two thumbs up!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.