Need Boaters 2012 TBF State Championship

Started by BrianB, May 15, 2012, 04:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianB

I now have a count on The TBF of Michigan Youths State Championship for June 9th on Pontiac lake. We have 56 youths fishing the tournament and yes I am looking for boats for the tournament. if you can help out please let me know. You can contact me at bbelevender@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

Brian Belevender
TBF of Michigan
Youth Director

djkimmel

Sheesh! That jumped up quite a ways in a hurry!!! We better get some boats!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Here's a link to information such as location and address for the Pontiac Lake Recreation Area - http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/details.aspx?id=485&type=SPRK

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.