See Mark Zona in person in Detroit, Rossford and Portage

Started by djkimmel, January 31, 2012, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

See Z in person - Mark Zona, popular host of Zona's Awesome Fishing Show will be at a Bass Pro Shops near you over the next few weeks. Here is is latest 2012 schedule - times and dates have changed since the last posting due to TV schedules:

Saturday, March 3, 2012 - Rossford, OH
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Seminar time: 3:00 p.m.

Sunday, March 4, 2012- Portage, IN
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Seminar time: 2:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 28, 2012 -Auburn Hills, MI
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
Seminar time : 7:00 p.m.

If you're able, swing by and say hi to the Z-Train! Keep up with Zona's Awesome Fishing Show on facebook.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Dates and times have changed for Mark Zona's appearances due to the Bassmaster TV shoot schedule. If you are planning on going, please recheck the dates and times. And tell Z I said hi!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Z had to cancel the Auburn Hills BPS March 2nd stop due to Bassmaster TV scheduling again. He had rescheduled for Saturday, April 28. I believe the times will be the same - 7pm to 9pm.

I'll update the schedule if I hear differently. That is opening day of Michigan catch and release bass season so make sure you bring your phones / cameras with you to show Z some nice bass pics!