Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2007 BFL Schedule

Started by Pkleppert, June 12, 2006, 03:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkleppert

Ok everyone, here is your opportunity to have some input on what you would like for a BFL schedule.? Anthony Wright is our tournament director this year and will be up here next year.? He is asking for your input so that he can have the best possible schedule.? He would like you to send him an e-mail listing your five choices for lakes in the order you would like to have them.? Keep in mind that they would like to start in early June so the first lake on the schedule cannot be Lk. St Clair or Detroit River.?

Anthony's e-mail is awright@FLWOutdoors.com
My e-mail is kleppert@net-link.net if you have any problems.

Now is your opportuntiy to help pick a schedule so send your lakes in to Anthony ASAP, he needs to have a schedule picked within the next two weeks.

Don't forget to join the TBF of Michigan, the future of bass fishing in Michigan depends on it.

Thank you,

Pat Kleppert

Team houston

1. Muskegan(early June) 2.St. Clair(Can+US open) 3.Erie(July) 4.Burt/Mullet(Aug) 5. Erie(Sept)

smbassman

Elk/Torch/GTB(from Elk Rapids) early June,
St. Clair (4th sat. June),
Saginaw Bay (Essexville or Au Gres) mid July,
Houghton, Muskegon or Grand River early August
Detroit River early September

yukonjack2

Elk/torch Chain - (opener in May)
St. Clair (Opener in June)
Saginaw Bay - Caseville or Augres - July
Caddilac/Mitchell/Houghton - August
Eerie/Detroit River - September

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

canvsbk

Elk/Torch/Skeg early June
GTB late June
Saginaw Bay Early July
LSC late July
Detroit River August
Look past what they want you to see.

dartag

whaaatttt   no Wixom Lake....

Bulletproof

1. Charlevoix OR Elk/Torch-Opener
2. St. Clair/Detroit River-Late June
3. Saginaw Bay(Augres Ramp) Mid July
4.Cadillac/Mitchell- August
5.Grand-September

I was thinking it's too bad there's a dam between Wixom and Sanford and the water still looked roughly the same, that utopia could hold a major event otherwise.
I am haunted by waters.

blakstr1

Quote from: Bulletproof on June 15, 2006, 01:52:06 AM
I was thinking it's too bad there's a dam between Wixom and Sanford and the water still looked roughly the same, that utopia could hold a major event otherwise.

We've often dreamed about that scenario..i've got to believe if it were connected you would see a "VERY MAJOR" event there every year.  ahhh..dare to dream! ::)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Roy Randolph

1. Burt/Mullet (early June)
2.St. Clair (Canadian opening weekend)
3.Erie (July)
4.Saginaw Bay (Aug)
5. Erie (Sept)

It's good to have people that want our input!
Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

MBell

Heres mine,

1. Saginaw Bay
2. Grand Traverse Bay
3. St. Clair
4. Erie
5. Burt Mullet

A lot of smallies, but those are the lakes we have.  I sent my e-mail and also included that the lakes don't matter as much as not fishing the same body of water more than twice.  The last few years the Michigan division has looked like the Erie divison.  Some diversity will create good competion and a good points race.  It would be great if enough people would travel to support a schedule like this.  Like St. Clair on the canadien opener, would also like to see the division get started on opening weekend just to get some room between events.  Also aked that we don't have to fish the same water as guys on day four of a stren event, I don't want to have to do that.
-Matt

djkimmel

Like Matt says, make sure you email Anthony your suggestions at awright@flwoutdoors.com. I don't believe he has the time to come here and read just yet because of the travel he does.

Some of the FLW Outdoors staff have been on here reading off and on, but just to make sure he gets it in a timely manner, please email him. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Roy Randolph

Yea I sent mine to him but I thought we where posting our picks here so we can see what we all sent
Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

djkimmel

That's fine too Roy. I'm very glad you are all posting here for our viewing pleasure. Just wanted to cover all bases.

Actually, I sent mine in, but forgot to post them here. I'll have to dig out the email and post them here tomorrow.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Savage

1. Charlevoix
2. Elk/Torch
3. Saginaw Bay
4. LSC
5. Burt/Mullet (fall)  ;D
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

jjbish

Mine was easy ;D

1-Saginaw bay
2-Saginaw bay
3-Saginaw bay
4-Saginaw bay
5-Saginaw bay

But I did mention that Holloway could replace one of the Saginaw bay's. But only one. :D

djkimmel

You've forgotten those waves I think?