Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:25:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

partner needed for weeknight tournies - west side

Started by thedude, March 03, 2007, 10:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedude

I'm looking for a partner to fish a weeknight circuit...haven't decided which one yet so thats open to discussion....
I fished the wayland bass club last year and we did pretty well but my partner Tim moved to Georgia so i am once again partnerless.... i live just north of GR but work downtown so i can fish pretty much anywhere on the west side.... i pretty much set my own schedule at work so getting to the ramp on time won't be a problem.

i fish from an '03 18' avalanche w/ 135 opti - so we can use my boat or yours.
i usually like to get together and fish once or twice for fun to make sure we both can get along ;)
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

LGMOUTH

I know Danny North was looking for a partner for some tournaments. He lives up by Lincoln Lake. Maybe if he sees this he will reply, or you can go to the walmart bfl section and under Looking for a boater for local tournaments you will find him and you can email or PM him.

And by the way we have a great NBAA division north of Grand Rapids that would be great for you, Thursday nights Division 1, check it out under the NBAA section of this forum or www.nbaabass.com

Don Watts
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Dan

Went to their site and with my Mac nothing comes up but an empty page when you click on the tournament link.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

thedude

yep - i was looking into either a NBAA or CATT division for some weeknight... just hadn't decided on one yet

i actually live on m57 just past lincoln lake now... but the house goes up for sale on monday and we're hoping to move to the cannonsburg/rockford area.

thanks for the info.
-justin
Palehorse Custom Rods

LGMOUTH

Quote from: Dan on March 03, 2007, 02:28:28 PM
Went to their site and with my Mac nothing comes up but an empty page when you click on the tournament link.

I dont know whats wrong I just went there and clicked on tournament schedules and it came right up. Maybe there was a problem and now its fixed

Quote from: thedude on March 03, 2007, 04:26:17 PM

i actually live on m57 just past lincoln lake now... but the house goes up for sale on monday and we're hoping to move to the cannonsburg/rockford area.

thanks for the info.
-justin

I dont live to far from you I just live over on Bass Lake
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Dan

Must be a Mac glitch. Tried it again same thing. Refreshed the empty page and then the page came up as loaded. Quirky Each time I switched pages I would get a blank page until I refreshed.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

thedude

nbaa site worked fine for me.... maybe they need one of those witty little Mac vs. PC about all this ;) ;D
Palehorse Custom Rods

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

thedude

haven't decided yet..... thinking of doing the nbaa division up by my house on thursday nights (div 1).
there's a tuesday nighter down out of wayland i did last year, but thats a lot of driving pulling a boat.
Palehorse Custom Rods