Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:48:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

iPhone 4 Lowrance Sonic Hub sleeve?

Started by peters_skeeter, March 19, 2011, 08:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peters_skeeter

Got a Lowrance sonic hub this Christmas for the boat. Just got a iphone 4 and realized that there is no adapter sleeve. Does anyone know if Lowrance plans on coming out with updated sleeve? Nothing like buying the cutting edge technology and it being outdated before I even get the dang thing installed!  >:( >:(
A pessimist curses the wind...
A optimist waits for the wind to change...
But a realist adjust his sails...

peters_skeeter

Just in case any one was on the edge of their set, wondering what that answer was. Lowrance says to take the top of sleeve A and the bottom of sleeve D and WA LA! The iPhone 4 adapter. I won't tell you how I found that out..... ;)

peters_skeeter

Just as an update. If you have the Verizon wireless iPhone 4, it will not work with the sonic hub right now. On the iphone, you have to have iSO4.3 or better, for it to be compatible with the sonic hub. This is the operating software of the phone. If you have the AT&T phone, it is capable of updating to the correct software. Verizon has not yet released the update.  >:( Which of course, I have the Verizon iPhone.

Revtro

Have you tried it since 4.2.7?  Supposedly Verizon's 4.2.7 is the same as ATTs 4.3.  Just wondering if that would do it.  Hopefully Verizon will get us updated to 4.3 soon so that we can all be on the same page.  I'm a jailbreaker, so it's easier if I can be on the same 4.3.  I wish they'd update it already. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

peters_skeeter

I have updated my phone and tried it. The sonic hub will not recognize the phone in the ipod menu, like as if there is nothing plugged in. I talked to Lowrance to see if they were going to make a fix to this, they said "I don't know". I called Apple, to see when the update was going to be available, they said "I don't know". I guess I could call Verizon, but I don't want to waste my time with the "I don't know" answer right now. I'm sure it will be available soon. I have to remind myself that Verizon just rolled out with the ipone. :'(

Revtro

It was worth a try. I'm sure the updates will be out soon. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

peters_skeeter

I have sent Lowrance another e-mail on the subject. They have to know if it is the phone's software or not. The wierd thing is, I plug the phone in, and I can see all my playlists and songs that are on my phone, on the HDS unit. I just can't hear any audio. The Satilite, USB Flash drive, and the AM/FM, work fine.  :-\'