Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:18:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who will be at the GR Show ???

Started by Firefighter Jeff, March 08, 2011, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefighter Jeff

I'm working on getting a trip together with my brothers and a friend of theirs for Friday the 18th.  I'm interested in finding out what sponsers from the site will have booths there and what members are planning on being there that day.  Hope to see you there !!  Thanks,  Jeff

djkimmel

I think Drop Shot Denny's will be there, but haven't confirmed.

Matteson Marine will be there.

Wayne and Xtreme Bass Tackle will be there.

Case Plastics usually have their products in one of the tackle shop booths there.

I'll have to check on Garneau Baits to see where they'll be. Maybe Al and Bobs if they have a large booth?

I believe Scott and Revolution Baits will be sharing a booth with the MSU fishing team.

I'll have entry forms for the big Wonderland Marine West open tournament at my booth 1927.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Wolverines

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday working in the Al and Bobs booth.  Case Plastics will be in our booth as usual.  I'm pretty sure Garneau baits will have their own booth...
Plan Early for Fall of 2012!!!  Check out the NBAA Lake Michigan Fall Challenge:
http://www.nbaa-bass.com/pages/divisions/div_details12.php?division_id=217

1javelin

I might show up to destroy a few displays! We will see. I need some accessories for my birds before I can spend any money on tackle and rods and the like. Just depends. I'll have to stop and say hi to all of you I guess, and find out the tricks for the spring open!!

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

Waterfoul

Lets not forget that our own Dan Kimmel will have a booth there as well. 
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

sterk149

Reel Deal Tournaments will be there handing out schedule and taking early draw entries at the Camp & Cruise booth - stop by say hi and get signed up for a great year of tournament fishing.
Camp & Cruise - Sales
RDT- Reel Deal Tournaments - Owner/ tournament director

Chad@campandcruise.com

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Waterfoul on March 08, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
Lets not forget that our own Dan Kimmel will have a booth there as well. 

I figured that was a given Mike but thanks for adding.   :)

Eric

I'll for sure be there a day or three, but can usually only stay in any given booth until they notice I'm there and rum me off.  Then it's on to the next one.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

You can stay in my booth for a while. I'll even let you talk to people. Real people. Not imaginary ones.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LGMOUTH

Quote from: djkimmel on March 11, 2011, 03:22:13 PM
You can stay in my booth for a while. I'll even let you talk to people. Real people. Not imaginary ones.

That would defiantly be a step in the right direction for Eric......
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

Quote from: LGMOUTH on March 11, 2011, 03:57:10 PM

Nice Freudian slip there maybe? ;D

macbass

i will be at the show most of the day saturday but will not be set up at the show..so if any of you are looking for tubes and sticks and jigs just give me a call....you east siders that are driving by can stop at the house on your way by i am only about a mile off the expressway....

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

LGMOUTH

Quote from: djkimmel on March 11, 2011, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: LGMOUTH on March 11, 2011, 03:57:10 PM

Nice Freudian slip there maybe? ;D

Maybe Maybe not, I will never tell.....
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Waterfoul

I'll be down there late Friday afternoon, late Saturday afternoon, and all day Sunday.  Spending some time in the GLB booth as well as the Nemesis baits display.

I'm sure some of my time will also be devoted to running interference between Eric and you REAL people, pestering Don in the NBAA booth (and heckling at his seminars), and eating a lot of Deerings sample jerkey!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Cy

I'll be around there most of the show.  Thursday evening, Friday, Saturday and Sunday probably all day.  I should be in the Xtreme booth most of the time or somewhere near by.  Feel free to stop and BS any time.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Dan

What about your rod building side kick, Justin?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Going down to DeVos Place tomorrow to help set up Denny Geurink's booth. Denny guides hunts to Russia for a variety of critters. He has a 7 or 8 foot bear that he has next to his booth. He's got the green light to get in there early before the boats etc. start to arrive so he can get his teddy bear in.
I'll be in DK's GLB booth 3-6 on Thursday. Sure hope State doesn't play then, but I think I heard their first game is Friday. Does DK have a flat screen we can watch in his booth? Also, do I need to bring my own snacks. If so, does he have a mini fridge?  Some of my snacks are better warmed so a microwave would be cool. Those three hour shifts can cause my blood sugar to drop if I don't have at least a bag of Made Rite chips, some salsa, french onion dip, a pecan caramel cinnamon roll, etc. I guess I could check to see if Taco Bob's across the street is staying open beyond lunch. They could run me over one of their funny tacos. Nunzia's is just up the stairs behind Taco Bob's in the Michigan National Bank building directly arcoss the street from the DeVos Place entrance. They may be staying open later and their paninis are awful good.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

Dan... I may not have all the items you are asking about... I have a small cooler. Maybe an ice pack. No mini-fridge. Sorry. Probably only water in the cooler.

Microwave...? Now that I think about it...

Nope. No microwave.

I DO have a flat screen TV. Yeah!

No cable though... DVDs!?!

Tell you what. I'll give you a 10 minute break. At 6pm.

You're welcome.

Dan

Charlie Sheen started out without a microwave in his trailer, so I guess I can make my GLB debut with just a ham sammich.

djkimmel