Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:28:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Pg 423 BPS 2006 master catalog LMS-332C

Started by djkimmel, December 29, 2005, 11:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Anyone who's received their 2006 BPS master catalog - notice anything on pg 423 on the LMS-332C?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

ok i give up are the walleye, salmon or smallmouth...  i think White Lake has all 3 don't they????..  may you study that catalog close.  had to get the magnifyer out..

Cheetam

I must not be on the "A" list...I haven't gotten mine yet  >:(
Jeff

djkimmel

dartag, you are overcomplicating the issue. I'm just a simple angler and I thought it was kind of cool that a Michigan lake I fish was showing on the graph in the BIG BPS catalog.

You should know by now I'm easily entertained, especially in the frozen tundra of winter. (Those are probably carp, suckers and a few walleye anyway...;))

jcheetam, I think your mailman is just an angler. I had one a while back who would read some of my magazines once in a while - he was quick though I have to say.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

i figure i got miine early since they read about all the tackle i need to buy for this year...

McCarter

Its White Lake!  But its missing valuable waypoints.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Cheetam

I guess I'm going to have to have a talk with my mail guy...I still haven't gotten the 2006 Master catalog  >:(
Jeff

djkimmel

Some people just don't get the respect they deserve...

blakstr1

-jcheetam ....maybe i got yours, i got 2 of them sent to my house and a 3rd to my work!
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

McCarter

Jeff,

Ive got 4 master catalogs and i just got the anglers catalog today.  I will sell you one at the fair market price of (1) 22oz beer. ;D

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Cheetam

I get no respect I tell you...no respect...

(I actually typed that while attempting to sound like Rodney Dangerfield...it probably doesn't translate well on a bulletin board...lol).

If it will only cost me 1 22 oz beer, maybe we can make some arrangements Brian... ;)
Jeff

dartag

i am thinking about having Dan autograph mine.. 
it took a magnifying glass and my garimin lake map software to figure out where it was..  he really studies them catalogs.. 

Cheetam

OK..I guess someone heard me belly-aching....I got my catalog in the mail yesterday.  Now if I could only find some extra cash on some of this stuff, I'd be set...
Jeff

djkimmel

Quote from: jcheetam on January 04, 2006, 08:55:22 AM
OK..I guess someone heard me belly-aching....I got my catalog in the mail yesterday. Now if I could only find some extra cash on some of this stuff, I'd be set...

I think that's on page 492... at least in mine...

Cheetam

Quote from: djkimmel on January 04, 2006, 12:44:19 PM
Quote from: jcheetam on January 04, 2006, 08:55:22 AM
OK..I guess someone heard me belly-aching....I got my catalog in the mail yesterday. Now if I could only find some extra cash on some of this stuff, I'd be set...

I think that's on page 492... at least in mine...

:D  You made me look Dan...no cash there...
Jeff

djkimmel

Check with your mailman (but hurry - I think he's reading this...)

Revtro

I finally got around to checking it out.? Got mine this week.? It brings to mind a song by Styx...? "I got t-t-t-too much time on my hands".
he he he? Just kiddin'
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

smbassman

Regarding the LMS332 - I just got my Cabela's spring guide and noticed you can buy a 102C for $499 or you can buy a LMS332C (without GPS) for $449.  The sonar portion is identical on these units, you just have the option of adding GPS later or linking with another unit with the 332c.  So what is up with the pricing and why would anyone buy a 102C????   Just thought I would mention it incase someone was upgrading to color or picking options on a new boat.