Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:15:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2011 Wonderland Marine West Fishing Extravaganza Mar 26-27

Started by djkimmel, February 04, 2011, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

The FREE 2011 Wonderland Marine West Fishing Extravaganza show
will be March 26 and 27 this year.
Stop by and visit GreatLakesBass.com!

Saturday, March 26, 2011  9am to 6pm
Sunday,   March 27, 2011 10am to 5pm

Last chance boat show deals with special finance rates available!

FREE food!

15% off all 2- and 4-stroke oil!

Prize giveaways every hour to attendants!

FREE seminars from top pros!

Specials on fishing tackle, rods and reels from many great vendors! Over 25 fishing and outdoor vendors signed on already!

Wonderland Marine West - The #1 Fishing Boat Dealer in Michigan
Where Performance Counts

5796 E. GRAND RIVER- HOWELL, MI 48843

Click the flier image to open an Adobe PDF copy of the show information.

----------
Don't have Adobe PDF? Download a free copy of Adobe Reader.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

ROI Outdoors

Should be an excellent show this year!  The TBF/ROI Open Series Early Draw for the July 17th Lake St. Clair Event will be held at 1pm on the 27th - for those who are entered into the early draw and are present there we will be awarding a few paid entries, and a bunch of bait & tackle sponspor/partner prices and gift certificates.  Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as some new ones.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

Is there a line up of who's speaking at the show this year? 

For anyone that has never been to this show before, it's a neat deal.  You can bring the kids, have a couple of hot dogs & chips, pick up the tackle you forgot at the other shows, and avoid the shipping charges.... All free.

Many of the vendors have tackle giveaways, and then there's the hourly raffle.  Good time. 

It's also a great time to meet and swap lies with other GLB members.

I look forward to this every year. I too usually go both days, depending on who's speaking and when.

Two years ago Marcel gave a presentation on the use of Rattle baits.  I've used what he taught ever since.  That alone was worth the trip over there.

And did I mention the hot dogs?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

FOB

No speakers.  Just great deals on special tackle and boats.  Don't forget to bring your empty oil jugs as well and fill up for the 2011 season.

And yes, the hot dogs.........................
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

djkimmel

Put me down for 2 please ;D

I'll be there both days. Possibly with Xtreme Bass Tackle at my booth depending on how things go.

oldjigger

I'll be there in the Drop Shot Denny's booth if you want to see an old ----- bass fisherman.  we will have lots of sticks, tubes, jigs and jj's magic for sale

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: oldjigger on March 10, 2011, 09:09:08 PM
I'll be there in the Drop Shot Denny's booth if you want to see an old ----- bass fisherman.  we will have lots of sticks, tubes, jigs and jj's magic for sale

You can do a seminar on JJ's Magic Color Spectrums and How To Catch 23lbs. sacks in Tourneys......
1pm time slot sounds good.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

macbass

and the main emphasizes in that last old jigger post is OLD....luke i think you should do that seminar on jjs you seem to have spent a lot of time playing with it in grand rapids.. but i will be doing some color changes in the DROP SHOT DENNYS BOOTH for you guys that have nver seen it or used it....

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

Skulley

If there is still ice on the lakes, I will be attending.  If no ice, walleye fishing on the Detroit River.

BD                   ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Well you can take out a couple hours one of the days to drive over!

FOB

The FREE 2011 Wonderland Marine West Fishing Extravaganza show
will be March 26 and 27 this year.

Well, were getting the showroom ready for this upcomming weekend.  This year we have increased the vendors by 50%.  So we will be packing everyone inside, with a couple of vendors just outside.  If this keeps up ( which I hope it does ) we will be expanding even more. 

So I hope to see everyone here this weekend.  The weather man says cold, but sunny. 
Ralph Blasey

McCarter

hope i can make enough Bullet Craws by then.  I am a little light after the GR show.

McCarter himself :-\'

FOB

Ralph Blasey

VinceR

Quote from: FOB on March 10, 2011, 07:26:21 PM
No speakers.  Just great deals on special tackle and boats.  Don't forget to bring your empty oil jugs as well and fill up for the 2011 season.

Ralph, two questions. Will you have bulk Merc "Premium Plus" for sale? Also, I have an "expired" (in Nov., I believe) $25.00 gift certificate from an NBAA tourney. Can I still use it? 

FOB

Yes on the oil.  You must bring your old oil containers, or an approved oil container.  Can not be filling up milk or water jugs.

Sorry on the certificate, but it has expired.
Ralph Blasey

bob o

Quote from: VinceR on March 22, 2011, 12:02:55 PM
Quote from: FOB on March 10, 2011, 07:26:21 PM

Ralph, two questions. Will you have bulk Merc "Premium Plus" for sale? Also, I have an "expired" (in Nov., I believe) $25.00 gift certificate from an NBAA tourney. Can I still use it? 

i've got and expired 25.00 gc too from last years dk open @ LSC i'm bringing it just in case

FOB

It's 7:40 pm.  Many vendors have already set up for tomorrow, and the rest first thing in the morning.  I promised myself I would not buying anything before it opens tomorrow, but Foley from South Street had brought me a special secret weapon, so I had to take it. 

Doors open at 9am with lots of special pricing, so plan on coming early, and staying late!

And as always, please look me up to say hi.  I have a couple of really special boat deals available as well.

See you all tomorrow!
Ralph Blasey

djkimmel

I hope to be there by 8am to setup. I'll have to find out what this secret bait is!

FOB

Problem is Dan there are several super super secret baits at this show.  And I might not have enough time by Sunday at closing to get around to the vendors to get any.  Probably be all gone by then!!!!
Ralph Blasey