Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Lake Drive North

Started by Ranger5Smallie, December 29, 2010, 10:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger5Smallie

Has anyone heard if they have solidified the Cadillac stop and when the sign up will be this winter?

Waterfoul

Sign up is at Al and Bob's on Jan. 22nd starting at 10:00 a.m.   As for Cad/Mitchell being a "solid" stop I'm not 100% sure, but the last time I talked to Jeff it sounded good.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

jcox7

The schedule is correct on the web site Jeff just has not had the time to fix the wording.  He said that the hotel was pretty booked already for that weekend but they were allowing them to use the beach for the weigh in.  So C/M is a done deal.

Ranger5Smallie

Thanks guys.  That is going to be a fun schedule.  Cant wait.

LGMOUTH

Yep it looks like its going to be another fun year with Lake Drive Marine.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

Waterfoul

You guys just want to give me your money now?  With my new partner this year none of you stands a chance!!   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

fasttrack

Mike, i didnt know we were doing this series together this year!

Waiting for my half of the donations..... ;)
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

2k JIGS

I fished in the Northern last year and loved it. I plan on fishing the Northern again and I was hoping I could get into the Southern. Do any of you know what my chances of fishing the Southern are??

jcox7

It will be tough to get in the south always is!!  Thats where the real sticks fish LOL.....Well about taking all the money next year good luck I am just happy I took so much this year!!  I love being on the top!!!!

Team Silver Strike to stay on top in 2011!!!!!!!!!!

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: jcox7 on December 30, 2010, 12:25:11 PM
It will be tough to get in the south always is!!  Thats where the real sticks fish LOL.....Well about taking all the money next year good luck I am just happy I took so much this year!!  I love being on the top!!!!

Team Silver Strike to stay on top in 2011!!!!!!!!!!

Fo shizzle......Team Sizzle Strizzle in the Dos Izzle

Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

TCook

Did the north fill up last night? How many did they take from the wait list?
FISH HARD!!!

fish hound

Last I heard they had a couple openings even after the guys on the list were included, but don't quote me on that.  Call Jeff to be sure.

macbass

friend of mine was there and said he was on the wait list and hasnt heard a thing as of this morning.

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

LGMOUTH

They had 63 sign up, including the waiting list. So there are 12 spots left as of yesterday. If you plan on fishing this you better sign up fast.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.