Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:32:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Looking for Volunteers for the 2011 Novi Outdoorama Booth 5715

Started by djkimmel, January 19, 2011, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

GreatLakesBass.com will be in booth 5715 for the February 24 - 27, 2011 Outdoorama at the Suburban Collection Showplace (formerly Rock Financial Showplace) in Novi Michigan.

I'll need volunteers each day to help talk to others about GreatLakesBass.com, answer questions and just tell fishing stories (I know you ALL can do that!). I have a few of you already on the list from previous posts or conversations.

See the schedule below for days and times and let me know if and when you can help out. I will cover your parking and you will get an exhibitors badge to get into the show at no cost as long as you volunteer in the booth for two hours or more.

I expect to have some other outdoor websites done that will make this show of broader interest very helpful to the success GreatLakesBass.com.

Please post if you can help including days you can't help or hours you know you can't help. There will be a volunteers only message board again we can use to share necessary specifics - THANKS. Here are the show hours:

2011 Dates & Times
Thursday, February 24   2pm - 9:30pm
Friday, February 25     2pm - 9:30pm
Saturday, February 26   10am - 9pm
Sunday, February 27     10am - 5pm

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I believe I already have done UAWBigDog and son, fuzzygrub1611 (I think I remember him saying he'd be there?) and mikesmiph (with Veronica?).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Booth 5715 is a couple aisles in from the NE corner of the building this time near the shore lunch area just about kitty-corner from where we were at the UFS. Not sure yet, but we might be right next door to Wayne and Xtreme Bass Tackle. Floorplan

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

mikesmiph

Veronica will come on the weekend. I can help anytime. P.S. Her last name is Hill lol. She doesnt mind being Veronica Smith.

t-bone

I could probably do Friday afternoon again. 2pm to 6pm?
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

Whoops. And after I called her Vanessa and Virginia and how many other names?!? I'll fix that.

t-bone, consider yourself on the list! Thanks.

djkimmel

UAWBigDog - are you going to talk Got Fish?? into coming down to Outdoorama to help again? I would imagine he doesn't want to miss out on the turkey calling contest?!?

fuzzygrub1611

fuzzygrub1611

djkimmel

Quote from: fuzzygrub1611 on January 20, 2011, 08:00:58 PM
Gotfish said put him on with me for a shift or two.

Okay - thanks. Tell him to bring his turkey call again.

Skulley

Alec and I are good for Thursday and Friday 5pm to close. Probably just me on Thursday. School night for Alec. Got Fish?? has his computer back up and running I think. Looks like FuzzyGrub1611 took care of it.

BD.                          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

I believe I already have you on the list, but I'll update the times as soon as I put the schedule up.

Manxfishing

djkimmel

mikesmiph

Veronica will be in school, so put us down on the weekend please Dan. Anytime

River Rat

Dan, I can be there 2-4ish Friday and 10-2 Sat or Sun.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

djkimmel

djkimmel