Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:14:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

What boats and dealers will be at Grand Rapids 2011?

Started by LennyB, January 19, 2011, 10:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennyB

I'm thinking about whether to make the trip to the Grand Rapids show, to  see boats brands that were not at the Novi show. Just wondering what boat brands/dealers will be on display? Also any local tackle shops/companies that may be there also.  ???

mikesmiph

I'm going primarily for the same reason, to look at new boats. From what I've been told, all 4 of my top choices will be there. Phoenix (Lake Drive Marine), Legend (Camp and Cruise), Ranger and Stratos Elite 210 (Wonderland). I'm sure hoping this info is correct. It will be the first time I've ever been able to compare them all in the same room.

LennyB

Those are the ones I'm hoping for and Bass Cat as well.

mikesmiph

I dont believe there will be a Cat dealer there. I could be wrong. Would be the first time this month, but stranger things have happened. LOL

djkimmel

I should know that information sometime soon. Need to concentrate on the Outdoorama for a bit and then move right into the big Ultimate Sport Show in GR.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

macbass

since there is not a basscat dealer in michigan i dont think there will be one there...the closest to michigan is sherms in indiana and he is having an open house on the 4,5,6th of feb at his place

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

Eric

As of now,Wonderland will not be at the GR show.  Hopefully that changes.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

VinceR

I thought Camp and Cruise was selling Bass Cat again. They have Bass Cat listed on their website. Did I miss something?

mikesmiph

I was there yesterday. I believe they can order them? but maybe dont stock them? None that I saw anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Also, I did get the word that Wonderland wound NOT be at the GR show. Mattson will have Rangers there.

robtheboatman

Mike
Make sure you get a chance to go over the Phoenix boat.  I had the 721 out before the ice came, and it was a top notch boat.  It had several innovations that I believe will be copied in the years to come.  The ride and hadling were excellent, but I didn't have it in any rough water.  A few of the B.A.S.S. pro's had it on Erie, and they were also impressed.  The boat was fast, and turned on a dime (it had the Yamaha 250 SHO on the back).  I took out a few inexperienced drivers, and they had no problems with chine walk or handling.  Defiantly a top notch boat, and it comes loaded!  I have worked with worked with Gary Clouse and his staff in the past, and they are a great group.  Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions.

Rob Bakeman
Wilson Marine
800-875-2620