The Fish Fishburne Show

Started by Durand Dan, January 15, 2011, 09:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durand Dan

I've watched this show twice and I think it will rank as one of the most entertaining fishing shows produced. It's hilarious! ;D

Firefighter Jeff

"Team Grandma"   :D   I liked watching this one also.  Kinda like a precursor to the way Zona uses humor in a show.  Dan I take it you found the show online somewhere??  Or some outdoor channel I don't get ????  lolol

Durand Dan

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on January 15, 2011, 04:20:28 PM
"Team Grandma"   :D   I liked watching this one also.  Kinda like a precursor to the way Zona uses humor in a show.  Dan I take it you found the show online somewhere??  Or some outdoor channel I don't get ????  lolol

Outdoor Channel. On Dish it's channel 396

Frank

its 60? on directv.  I saw it the other day and it was 18 minutes of unedited fishing with a break at 9.  he caught like a dozen fish.  It's pretty funny.  I gotta try the speed fishin thing one of these days.

bigjc

Is this a new show?  His old show was funny.

djkimmel

The year he led the Classic at High Rock before Kerchal won, he was really funny in front of a huge, loud crowd. He was pretty funny the day he was leading and even funnier when he 'stumbled' and fell out of the lead. He looked out at the cameras and crowd and said, 'Grandma, please don't kick me off the team!'

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.