Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wilson Boats signs on as newest GreatLakesBass.com Sponsor Advertiser

Started by djkimmel, December 31, 2010, 05:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

GreatLakesBass.com is happy to announce that Wilson Marine has signed on as the newest website sponsor advertiser. One of the oldest members, robtheboatman - Rob Bakeman is the sales representative and contact here for boat sales, service and parts at www.wilsonboats.com.

Please join me in welcoming Rob and Wilson Marine. Without website sponsor advertisers and other advertising, GreatLakesBass.com would not be possible.

About Wilson Marine
Throughout our history, Wilson Marine has focused on offering a family atmosphere, providing quality affordable service and selling fun. Over the past 62 years we have sold over 48,000 boats, and have set the industry standard for quality service, and customer satisfaction. We handle some of the most respected brands in the fishing boat business, along with pontoon boats, cruisers, and fiberglass runabouts. Wilson Marine offers one of the largest parts and accessories departments in the country, and if we don't have it, we can always get it.  We have the largest service department in the Midwest, and employ several industry certified technicians along with a full service fiberglass repair shop. Please stop-in and visit us, or feel free to call us with any questions.

Life is short...boats are cool!
Rob Bakeman
Wilson Marine
Brighton/Howell/Commerce Twp
800-875-2620

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

robtheboatman

Thanks Dan...Glad to be back as a sponsor!  If anyone needs anything, please feel free to call or email me.

Thanks

Rob

macbass

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

fiker

Welcome back. 

I've dealt with Wilson in the past, and found their parts dept. to be very helpful. 

Thanks for being a sponsor.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

robtheboatman

Thanks Fiker...We try our best!   You going to be at the UFS Mac?  I need to stock-up on some more of those Widow Maker tubes.  The St. Clair smallies loved 'em!

Thanks
Rob

macbass

no rob i have some other stuff going on that week..bu i just place an order for 2000 of your favorite color... tell me what you want and i can make a point to get them to you...i can always make a trip to howell...but i am also hoping to be at wonderland for there spring show i can just have one of my boys run them over...

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

McCarter

rob bakeman.....why does this name sound so familiar?  bakeman, bakeman, bakeman....Oh i remember now, didnt he used to fish?  haha, just kidding Rob, good to see you guys on board as a sponsor.  see you at the show brother!

McCarter himself :-\'

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Victor Cerabone

Hey Mr Bakeman!  Thanks for sponsoring the board.  See you on the water.