Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2011 TBF Open Series......a ROI Outdoors Partnership Production

Started by ROI Outdoors, December 30, 2010, 07:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesmiph

Still looking for a partner. Not going to commit until I find someone. I'm really not that hard to get along with for one day.

Eric

I'll vouch for Mike.  With enough medication, he can be tolerated for a day every once in awhile.  I am the most high strung, cantankerous, impossible to get along with person in all of fishing and we both survived a day together on LSC last year.  I'd fish with him again in a heartbeat, and guarantee you'll have a good time and absolutely no issues with him as your partner.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

mikesmiph

Awwwww, that almost brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Eric.

Eric

www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Waterfoul

Why you dragging me into this??  I didn't do anything.  I'm innocent.  You can't prove otherwise.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Waterfoul on March 12, 2011, 12:21:36 PM
Why you dragging me into this??  I didn't do anything.  I'm innocent.  You can't prove otherwise.

I think you are innocent for the most part.....................Sara seems to think you are not innocent for some reason but she's obviously a terrible judge character considering who she married.

31 for Muskegon Event Early Draw as of yesterday.......

DK - can you please place that poster somewhere else because only 3' tall little people can read it where you placed it.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Wolverines

Luke,

I've handed in the form, paid the $30, renewed FLW membership, and signed up for Ranger Cup.  What else do I need to do. TBF?
Plan Early for Fall of 2012!!!  Check out the NBAA Lake Michigan Fall Challenge:
http://www.nbaa-bass.com/pages/divisions/div_details12.php?division_id=217

ROI Outdoors

Just answer your phone one of these days and we'll get you all squared away!

Wolverines

Dude...I screen my calls!!!

Thought you would just post it incase somebody had the same question...
Plan Early for Fall of 2012!!!  Check out the NBAA Lake Michigan Fall Challenge:
http://www.nbaa-bass.com/pages/divisions/div_details12.php?division_id=217

ROI Outdoors

Attached is Payout Chart and Regristration/Early Draw Form for anyone who missed them......................

Who's going to Wonderland this weekend?  Should be a good time with big crowds seeing as the weather is only condusive to hot pond and powerplant fishing.

jcox7

Another team has sent there registration form in.  That puts us at 37 teams I believe.  40 teams is sure to come soon!!  Then on towards 50!

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: jcox7 on March 25, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
Another team has sent there registration form in.  That puts us at 37 teams I believe.  40 teams is sure to come soon!!  Then on towards 50!

We are over now for sure - I have 4 new ones as well.......then onwards to 103!

ROI Outdoors

We are assigning take-off positions by receipt of registrations; if you plan on fishing I would suggest getting your registrations in soon as we are over 50 boats for each event as of today. 

markgoetsch

luke

did you post the early draw results for st. clair anywhere yet?

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: markgoetsch on April 02, 2011, 06:46:10 PM
luke

did you post the early draw results for st. clair anywhere yet?

I'll post it sometime this week - that's a lot of data entry to be done and I'd like to not have to do it twice so I'm trying to our web-based tournament results software dialed in so I can just enter the teams into that.  Either way I'll post them up before Friday........By the way you would have known your draw if you and Taylor wouldn't have bounced so fast - and you didn't even say goodbye!

MBell

ROI Outdoors

Mbell - you and John won the free entry for Muskegon and Todd Koehler won it for St. Clair.

Full Early Draw Results will be available online by May 21st as this is when our New Web-based Results Section will be available.

ROI Outdoors

Attached is the completed Entry Form participants will be required to fill out - if at all possible please print this off and have it filled when you register on Saturday Evening or Sunday morning of the Muskegon Event.  If you have not already registered and are planning on fishing please fill this out and contact us at (616) 366-1395, info@roioutdoors.com, or simply respond to this post.  The longer you wait to register the better the chances you could get stuck in the 4th filight!!!  Fishing will be excellent so bring your cull tags and balance beam as we expect almost to have a limit and then some!!!!

Along with the attached updated Entry Form is also a little information about Fisherman's Landing which is a great place to stay for those coming overnight. 

Someone's going home with $5000 on opening Sunday so get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!