Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:11:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2010 Big Ten Bass Fishing Championship Results Pictures Video

Started by djkimmel, October 06, 2010, 02:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Here are the actual results of the 2010 Big Ten Bass Fishing Championship held Sunday October 3rd on the St. Clair River in Algonac Michigan. These are the weights of the best 3 2-angler teams for each of the schools that participated. Fishing was very tough due to a last minute change to the river because of gale force winds, and the cold and rain.
1st Fighting Illini          25.91 lbs
2nd U of M Woverines         22.70 lbs
3rd MSU Spartans             22.64 lbs
4th Wisconsin Badgers        20.14 lbs
5th Indiana Hoosiers         15.65 lbs
6th Purdue Boilermakers      12.27 lbs
7th Iowa Hawkeyes             9.08 lbs
8th Penn State Nittany Lions  2.98 lbs

University of Michigan bass fishing team member Sam
Steinberg holds two toad smallies from his team's
biggest limit of the event - 18.19 lbs!! They included
the 2nd big bass at 4.86 lbs.

I boated for the Penn State bass fishing team for the 2nd year
in a row. Not as much luck this year for them but they all said
they had a great time. My anglers were Arty and Dan from the
left in the front row.

The 3rd place (and last year's champs) MSU Spartans bass fishing team came
up a couple bass short this year. They are sponsored by GreatLakesBass.com.

The University of Michigan bass fishing team edged out MSU for 2nd by only
.06 pounds thanks to the biggest limit of bass.

The 2010 Big Ten bass fishing champions, the Illinois Fighting Illini. The biggest
bass of the event and an 2nd largest 18.04 pounds limit gave them the big victory!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

Thanks buddy. You know, I was supposed to give you a check, darnit. I think those first few waves at the mouth of the Clinton froze my brain. I will mail them out to you and to Jason ASAP!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Fishman24

Thanks again Dan for all your help this year, there was no way this would have even happened if it wasn't for you.

smb5743

Thanks a lot Dan for giving up your time for our teams here at Penn State.  As always it is great working with you. 
Seth Baker
Penn State Bass Fishing Club

djkimmel

Glad to help. I only hope next time you all make it to Michigan, the weather is like today and the bass are biting like they haven't eaten in weeks!! It was really a whole bunch of really nice boaters who made it possible this time too.