Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:56:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wonderland Customer Appreciation Tournament Sunday Sept 26 Half Moon Chain

Started by bosshawg, July 28, 2010, 11:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bosshawg

just looked on wonderlands website and was suprised to see being held on half moon chain. sept. 26th.  guess i'll be there.. ;D
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

stratos19ss

We figured it was time to bring the customer appreciation tourney back to an inland lake and the Half Moon Chain seemed to be a great fit. 

The date of the tournament is Sunday, September 26th - Entry fee is $50 with an extra $10 for the Big John Memorial Big Bass Award.

The gates will be open by 4am for those that want to get there EXTRA early.  Check-in will start at 6am and blast will be at 7am or safe light.  Check-in is at 3pm with weigh-in to immediately follow.

As usual we will have food and drinks for all who join us.

The MANDATORY Pre-Tournament meeting is a Wonderland Marine West on Saturday, September 25th at 5pm.  Check-in and last minute signups will be from 3pm-4:30pm.

The entry deadline to avoid a $10.00 late fee is September 20th at 5pm.

You can visit www.wonderlandmarinewest.com for an entry form or call 1-800-226-3050 to register by phone.

As usual the 1st and last blast off spot will be auctioned off for the Shriners Hospital to help Disabled and Burned Children.  In addition, 20% of tournament monies collected will go to the Shriners Hospital.

This is a team event with a 5 fish limit. 

You MUST fish out of a boat purchased from Wonderland Marine West to be eligible to fish this event.

This is a great event, so get it locked into your schedule NOW :)

Scott Michael
Wonderland Marine West
scott@wonderlandmarinewest.com

bosshawg

thanks scott, see u then on the 25th.

dave long & chris cucksey will be attending.

Michigan Bass Busters

stratos19ss

AWESOME, can't wait to see you guys.  We appreciate your long standing support, and as usual this will fun for all involved.

I am sure you guys will kick my butt, I have only been on the lake ONCE :)

Sooooo........with that being said if you feel like giving your pal some spots I am ALL EARS  ;)

stratos19ss

This AWESOME tourney is already upon us, Sunday is the day.  See you Saturday at the pre-tourney meeting  ;D

LipRip

If I buy a paddle boat from wonderland then can i fix the tournament out of it!?!?

fiker

Just out of curiosity...how  do you get the gates to open at 4AM? 

I've fished there for over 20 years, and for me the gates don't open until 8AM.

Are there special rules and/or procedures for tournaments?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Hooksetter

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

bosshawg

had 19 entries that i know of at sat. meeting. not sure of exact no's., but:

1st place  13+ 5 fish by ron foley & partner
2nd w/10+ 5 fish by marcel v. & wife
then i think 3rd & 4th had 8 somethin' 4 fish
5th had 6+

big bass was 4.7#

if scott comes on site maybe he will post exact no.s..

for me just another one of them days.. had a awesome topwater bite goin' 1st thing, but could not tag a one. if anybody catches a bass w/a big o spook hangin' from its lips....its mine!! :)

Michigan Bass Busters