Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:53:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2010 CBAA Big Ten Championship back on St. Clair

Started by djkimmel, September 07, 2010, 06:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Rat

Just bumping it back up!  I know it's "late in the year" but a lot of us don't put our boats up for months.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: djkimmel on September 24, 2010, 03:52:33 PM
Just heard from Mike Broge at MikesRxBaits.com and he is going to help as a boater too! Thanks a lot Mike!!

If you haven't checked out his web site before, he has a huge supply of quality and hard to find bass lures in his pharmacy bass store and online including those HOT C-Flash crankbaits that many of the top anglers are using to crank up huge smallies on St. Clair (and also to win the recent fall DK Open on White Lake). Check out MikesRxBaits.com.

I'm going to have to since I broke one of my C-Flash's on White Lake. Don't slap balsa crank baits on the water!!

Hey Dan, you're in luck.  Look what I found on the MikesrxBaits site

C-FLASH (99)
Baits feature polycarbonate bills, stainless steel split rings, and Gamakatsu hooks. C Flash Baits are so durable, that if any bait fails the original owner, that bait will be replaced for only the cost of shipping and handling.    LOLOLOLOL

djkimmel

Yeah, I was told I might be able to get it replaced. I'll have to check into that this winter.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Anyone need to share a room Saturday night only, I have a two bed room at The Victory Inn for Saturday night. I don't snore (anymore) but please no smoking (allergic).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

We still need 3 more Saturday and Sunday boater volunteers PLEASE!?!

MIBassKid

I believe we are down to being in need of two boats. Due to cancellations, both of the host teams (MSU and UofM) now need a boat volunteer. Let Dan or myself know if you can make it or you think you may know someone. We really are trying hard to pull this off.
-Luke