Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

I'm not good at asking for things but I'm asking now

Started by djkimmel, September 22, 2010, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Thanks. Funny. Things are a lot better this afternoon now that we are both just kind of.... whoops, drifted off there for a second (ever fall asleep with a finger pressing on a key? ;D - pretty funny when you wake up).

Looks like recovery is on track now. I can do the Big Ten Saturday and Sunday, and the Moms will take the weekend shift. (still crossed fingers just in case). Appreciate so very much all the kinds words and friendship.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

mikesmiph

fiker

Glad to hear it Dan.  Will continue with prayers until we get the all clear.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

Thanks so much. Way better night last night. Got more sleep for both of us. She ate some 'real' food today for the first time in a loooonnng time (Thanks Mom!!) and is so far tolerating it. Fingers still crossed. Probably be a while before we know for sure if a total success.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

FOB

Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

djkimmel

Mojo

havent been on much & when I did - I saw this post. How inheaven do u live and sleep in this world without your soulmate. Couldnt be a more fearful place than to stand stonewalled face to face with that thought. I know youda traded places with her in a minute so she wouldnt feel any pain or hurt, but that is the man in you. Now you are through it, and she needed to learn how tough she really is. You two are special and the Lord was there with you two the whole time. Breathe it and be thankful.

Now the next step bro, how can I help you ? How can WE help you ? Whatcha need ? Im available this weekend if you need a body. Call me when you get time.

Mike
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

It's great to know people like you. Thank you very much.

She's doing a little better each day now. I just want that to continue (and maybe pick up the pace just a little :) )

baggerslimm

Dan sorry I did n't see this sooner!! You and your wife are in my prayers.. Hope things are going well for you guys..  Slimm
04 BassCat Cougar Ftd..

djkimmel

Thanks. More improvement today, but she needs more rest.

t-bone

Good news Dan - sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello at the big ten tournament but I had to run at the weigh in for another commitment. Great to hear that everything went well.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

VinceR

Dan, I'm sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Prayers go out for Angie's speedy recovery, and for you to stay strong.

djkimmel

Thanks Vince and Terry. We'll take them anytime.

Terry, I looked for you but didn't see you though I knew you were there. I think the wind, cold and rain slowed my brain down a little more even than normal. There was a guy there with the Illinois team that looked like your brother. I almost said hi to him about 10 times thinking it was you.

t-bone

Yeah - I know who your talking about, he is one good looking dude!

I saw your boat take off at blast off, you weren't too many boats ahead of us. I think we were 27.

I'm just glad I made it back safe and sound with the kids. That was probably the worse weather on Saturday that I've fished in. Captain Charlie made a great call in the morning to stay off the lake, so we launched at Algonac. It helped to get a preview for Sunday as well. I've never fished the river, so I wasn't much help to the kids.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250