Steve Clapper is doing well

Started by djkimmel, August 23, 2010, 02:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I ran into Steve Clapper at the BASS Open this past weekend. He wasn't fishing it. Just there to watch a lot of his fellow Great Lakes fishing friends weigh in. Steve told me recently caught his biggest Lake Erie smallmouth bass to date - a giant 7 pound 13 ounce MONSTER!!!

I'm waiting for a picture of the big trophy. Hopefully, I'll remind him a time or two and get a copy to share.

These seems to be the year of 7 pounders! That's maybe the 4th one a GreatLakesBass.com member has caught this year.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Cool Beans...... and I personally netted one  !!!!!!     ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

djkimmel

Yeah. I know. I got a picture of a 7 1/2 pounder caught in May by a friend of mine who's living in a southerly state now. The pictures don't do the bass justice, but I'll post them one of these days soon.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.