Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:37:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Mike Smith.....

Started by motocross269, July 15, 2010, 07:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

Please say a few prayers for Mike Smith...He is in the hospital tonight and probably will be in there a few days...

I will respect his privacy and let him divulge the specifics on what is going on..It isn't anything over the top serious but I am sure he would appreciate the thoughts...

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

McCarter

hang in there brother! call me if you need anything.  i will try to make it up to hang out with you for a bit if i can get some time.

McCarter himself :-\'

Skulley

Hang in there Mike.  Our prayers are with you.

BD             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

1javelin

Steady prayers for you my friend!!

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

djkimmel

Prayers for the best outcome sent!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

Prayers sent to you friend...
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

McCarter

talked to Mike today.  He is doing good.  just really bored.  Im gonna try to go up there and hang out with him if i get a couple free hours.

motocross269

Quote from: McCarter on July 16, 2010, 01:24:29 PM
talked to Mike today.  He is doing good.  just really bored.  Im gonna try to go up there and hang out with him if i get a couple free hours.

Very cool Brian...I wish I could make it up there but I haven't had power at my house since last night and I am suppose to fish a 2 day tourney this weekend.....

FOB

Your in our prayers Mike. 
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

mikesmiph

Some of you know the problems I've had with my leg for several years.5 surgeries and counting. In Muskegon, I was having lots of trouble. Came to UofM on Wed and found out the main artery was completely blocked. No wonder it hurt to walk. Lol. Was supposed to have surgery on Wed but they ended up putting me on mega blood shimmer to try and break up the clots. Ended up having the surgery this morning and everything seems to have worked fine. Been stuck in bed on my back for 3 days and boredom doesn't begin to describe it. Not sure yet when I get out. Thanks for all your well wishes.

Firefighter Jeff

Take care Mike  !!!!  Hoping for a speedy recovery for you  !!!!!!

River Rat

Best of luck with the recovery, Mike!  That big @$z wet burrito at the Bear Lake Tavern sure didn't help ya any!!!! ;D ;D ;D

You know the number if you need or want anything!

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

thedude

Glad to hear you doing well mike. Just keep remembering someone needs to to take that sweet little girl fishing - that should speed up the healing process.  Have mccarter teach you how to tie some jigs while you're laid up to pass the time ;)
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

djkimmel

Talked to Mike for a few minutes today and he says he might... might get to go home tomorrow. Fingers crossed. He already has a lot going on right now. Good luck Mikesmiph!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

I'm finally home. They think they got everything fixed yesterday. I had many people work on their day off to help me out. Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls. Now the next bit of news I need prayers for. I dont think my dad will last the night, maybe tomorrow. Please say some prayers for my dad John Smith. He was a wonderful man.

MadWags

Praying for you and your family Mike.

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

mikesmiph

Well, it was bound to happen. At 10pm Sunday, July 18th, my father John Smith lost his fight with cancer. He was such a good man. Never smoked and was never sick. When I was still young he won an award from General Motors, I dont remember how much money he got, but he got a nice placque, for going 15 yrs without having a sick day. He will be dearly missed by friends and family. The funeral will be on Thursday in Flushing. The only one who didnt make it home in time to say their goodbyes was my son. He and his wife are flying in tonight. He didnt have a long battle, or a very painful one. I thank God for that. Thank you all for your prayers, they helped. Now I'm going to try and not be a topic here for a while.

motocross269

Sorry about your loss Mike.......

Get your health squared away and we will get out fishing...I know you can use a day...

MadWags

I am so sorry Mike for your loss. Stay strong.