Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:31:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

lake st clair 4/24/10

Started by bassebuster5675, April 25, 2010, 07:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassebuster5675

went out on the lake yesterday and hammered them around 9 mile all the fish came on tubes partner and i boated a total of 25 fish in 4 hours with each of us getting one 5lbs +

bassebuster5675

quick question how do i upload photos on post or profile can anyone help me please

motocross269

I usewww.tinypics.com For a non-techie like me it is the easiest way to format pictures for use on a forum......

Larry313

We hit 9 mile area and caught over 130 smallies in 6hrs 3 people biggest went 7.3lbs

LAPORTE

Larry313, Were you in a black and white Skeeter ?
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Skulley

Got out there at about 0630. Started at Masonic. Caught fish on tubes and crankbaits but went to jerkbaits and cranks because the fish were more aggressive on those lures. Caught 11 at Masonic and decided to work my way south to Eleven Mile Rd. I didn't even throw any tubes at Eleven Mile because the fish were all over the crankbait presentation. Caught 35+ for the day. Lost count as the day wore on because the bite got better. Can't wait till next week.

BD.                       ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

markgoetsch

You are right the fishing got better as soon as you took off the big fish started biting and I hooked up with this brute.

Skulley

I don't think it got better because I left that area. It got better because conditions for the possibility for bigger fish improved. The conditions down at 11 Mile were better than Masonic. The water temperature was 1 degree warmer there and the water was clearer. Caught 2's and 3's at Masonic and 3's and 4's at 11 Mile. The harder the wind the better the bite. I think it improved anywhere you were on the Mile Roads.

BD.                          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassebuster5675

congrats to all on a great day of fishing looking forward to a great year this year. tight lines and willing biters make for a fun day

bassebuster5675

nice fish mark still don't know how to post a pic on here yet or else i would

markgoetsch

when you reply click on additional options and you can attach there.

Mike S.

Man, I really hope they are biting like that when we go for the DK Open.  I am really excited about finally getting on that lake.  CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME PIG SMALLIES!

Cheetam

Jeff

River Rat

I'll be looking for a few fish like Mark's out there tomorrow!  I'm gonna give a few of Jeff's baits a shot at some of those little fishies...  If I'm quiet tomorrow night and not bragging, blame Cheetam!
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL