email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Borders are hard to see  (Read 1993 times)

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
Borders are hard to see
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:33:52 AM »

Hi Dan,
I have one issue.? When I get into specific threads, the borders are yellow and the background is also yellow making it tough to see where one reply ends and the next one starts.? Other that that, the forums look good.? By the way, I like the pic of your boat at the top.? :)
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Borders are hard to see
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 09:38:35 PM »

Thanks Revtro. I can look at some other possibilities for the lines. I think that line color is tied into the top border color too. I want to keep those the various shades of yellow to match my theme, but if I can find that those particular lines are a separate color setting, then I can do something.

If the setting is shared, that might be beyond my abilities at the moment, but I keep figuring out more of the PHP/XHTML and CSS settings as I go along. Of course, now that the board is 'live' I don't want to crash it like I did many, many times while making my changes.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 12:47:19 AM »

How's this look??? Hit your refresh button if you don't see a silver border.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Revtro

• Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 08:10:06 AM »

It still looks the same.  The thin border is still yellow and kind of hard to make out.
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 01:09:19 PM »

Click your refresh button on your browser (I don't know which one you use). That should reload the new CSS color code. You can also press the control key Ctrl and hit the refresh button (in Internet Explorer) to force a complete reload of the images  and settings.

F5 or View | Refresh from the menu is the other way you can perform a reload of pages and formats in Internet Explorer. There should be a similar option probably under View in most browsers.

Then you should see the new format.

Revtro

• Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 12:47:30 PM »

Looks good!
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »

GREAT! We have to keep the forum champion happy... :)

Seriously, it does look better. It did improve readability. I appreciate the feedback.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge