email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GreatLakesBass.com Sponsoring the MSU Bass Fishing Team for 2010  (Read 2824 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

I'm happy to announce that GreatLakesBass.com is sponsoring the Michigan State University Bass Fishing Team in 2010. Quite a few of the MSU team members are active members on GreatLakesBass.com. Much appreciated and good luck fishing in the various college fishing competitions.

The MSU Bass Fishing Team, part of the MSU Fishing Club, are the 2009 CBAA Big Ten champions!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:59:52 AM by djkimmel »

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Durand Dan

Re: GreatLakesBass.com Sponsoring the MSU Bass Fishing Team for 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:32:50 AM »

GO STATE!!

MIBasser

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 12:30:36 PM »

That's great Dan!

GO GREEN!!

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »

I'll always bleed Maize and Blue, but I'll sure root you guys on too, and help anywhere I can. GO MICHIGAN...........state. LOL
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:48:37 PM by mikesmiph »

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 02:09:32 PM »

It is great to see GLB as a sponsor of college fishing.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

MSUBass12

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:23:02 AM »

Thanks so much Dan we really appreciate your great support!
Rob Nowicki
President
Michigan State University Fishing Club
www.spartanbassers.webs.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

You're welcome. Please remember us for pictures and reports as usual. Thanks! Dan

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge