email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Long Term Contest - Guess the 2000th GreatLakesBass.com Member  (Read 18824 times)

jjjmpv22

Re: Another Long Term Contest - Guess the 2000th GreatLakesBass.com Member
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2011, 07:50:06 AM »

I am glad I signed up when I did !!!

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »

I am glad I signed up when I did !!!

You should be! If you email me - support at greatlakesbass dot com or send me a private message through the forum with your mailing address I will come up with a prize for you in the next couple weeks as more stuff is donated from the great sponsors on here.

Thanks for signing up.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »

Dan, I see that we are back down under 2000 is the contest back on   LOL
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:19 PM »

No no no... the stats just get confused sometimes.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »

There you go. All fixed. We are actually at 2,016 members at the moment with about 4 unconfirmed and 1 hit-and-run.

That's minus the almost 1,000 spammers who mostly haven't quite made it on including wajid from Pakistan who tried to sign up earlier today because he 'wanted to use the forum.' I'll bet you did wajid. Unfortunately, wajid has a prior 'record' on Internet forums, and it's not a pretty one. Bye-bye. Don't call. We'll call you. For some reason, real popular with the Koreans today too! Not sure what that is all about. I just wish they were the actual bass fishing Koreans. That would be cool! But... they aren't. 오늘은 아니 좋은 친구 (Korean for 'not today good buddy' ;D )

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 12:17:00 AM »

Gonna have to start the 3,000th member contest soon.

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:51 AM »

You GO Dan  !!!!   :)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2011, 01:21:53 PM »

Can't do it with all of your help!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge