email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BASS Fantasy Fishing  (Read 5536 times)

UAWBigDog

BASS Fantasy Fishing
« on: February 09, 2010, 10:28:43 PM »

Well gents, the Classic is just around the corner and the Fantasy Fishing contest is live.  I started a group for Greatlakebass.com.  (I hope that is alright by you DK.  I know you did that last year.)  So far I am the only one in the group.  If you have not made your picks, please do and join the group.  It was a lot of fun last year so I expect no less this year.  It is a great way to follow the Elite Pros throughout the upcoming season starting with the prestigious Bassmaster Classic.

BD               ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

Re: BASS Fantasy Fishing
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:04:47 AM »

just joined the team.  must say tho, i am not liking the new format for picking the teams.  i was forced to pick people i didnt even want?  what sense does that make?

McCarter himself :-\'

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 10:08:55 AM »

I joined this morning too.

UAWBigDog

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »

just joined the team.  must say tho, i am not liking the new format for picking the teams.  i was forced to pick people i didnt even want?  what sense does that make?

I am not sure I liked the new format either.  I did pick anglers I liked but I don't know that I would have picked them when I did.  If the new format gives me a better shot to win, then I like it.....if not then I don't.   How is that for reasoning.......I just sounded like my wife there.    :o  Can't make up my mind.

BD           ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

1javelin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »

Looks like it will give you a better chance to win, by allowing you to pick people spread out a little more.  Definitely makes you look a little harder.  I like it.

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

TheFishinPollock

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »

Ok i signed up for thsi group this year.  I guess I'll jsut have to show ya all how ya win   ;D
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

McCarter

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 11:30:33 AM »

i dont think it gives you a better chance to win, i think it gives you a better chance to tie with a thousand people.  the team i ended up picking is no doubt the same as half the other people out there.

fishstick

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »

I joined up to and agree with McCarter the new format SUCKS

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:03 PM »

I am waiting for KLBA Fantasy Fishing. 

Durand Dan

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 05:15:25 PM »

Only a couple of days to go to get your roster for the Classic. GLB has only 19 members so far! Big Dog went to a lot of work to set up our group ;D Let's support him!!
http://games.espn.go.com/bass/en/group?groupID=1129&entryID=12061

Durand Dan

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 11:38:09 AM »

Hey everyone! Time to set your roster for the Dual on the Delta. It starts in two days!
http://games.espn.go.com/bass/en/frontpage

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »

I'm set, but thanks for the reminder. This one should be interesting. Lots of guys that can beat KVD. I think its just a guess this time. One guy I picked for sure was Ish.

McCarter

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 12:10:50 PM »

i went way off the chart on this one.  will be interesting to see how i end up.  i guess the one good thing about the new format is i am picking guys i would usually never pick.

Dan

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »

I too went with some unconventional picks for me any way. I decided to go with Dee Thomas's  wonder kid and a couple others.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »

Anyone know when they unlock the rosters again? Practice starts tomorrow on Clear Lake, I need to make some changes.

Dan

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »

I too am locked out of changing my roster for Clear Lake.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Durand Dan

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 06:34:30 AM »

Most likely tomorrow when the last tournament results are finalized

MIBasser

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 02:31:17 PM »

It's open now to change your roster.

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 06:14:15 PM »

not playing this year. don't like it.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge