Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

ROI Nemesis Baits Elite Series

Started by McCarter, January 19, 2010, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Here is my schedule for the ROI Outdoors Nemesis Baits Elite Series Trail.

MAY 29th ORION - DNR

JUNE 19th PONTIAC LAKE - Seligs

JULY 24th BELLEVILLE - Sandys

AUG. 21st KENT LAKE - East ramp

SEPT. 4th ROI NEMESIS BAITS CHAMPIONSHIP - TBD

McCarter himself :-\'

LipRip

looks like a good schedule. I might have to bring my tent and camp out in ur back yard the day b4 the orion tourny! lol.......its kinda far away!

McCarter

if i remember correctly, you bought me a beer at the show.  you have earned a spot in the garage ;D

No, you can crash on the couch whenever you need to man.

1javelin

Quote from: McCarter on January 19, 2010, 01:02:23 PM
if i remember correctly, you bought me a beer at the show.  you have earned a spot in the garage ;D

No, you can crash on the couch whenever you need to man.

Does this mean enough people bought you a beer for you not to remember all of them, because I bought you two and you never thanked me.  Does that entitle me to a seat in your boat on kent lake?

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

ROI Outdoors

The "every penny paid in gets paid out to the anglers Virus" seems to be spreading like H1N1 at Martha Coakley concession speach.  Additional incentives and contigencies to be announced by March 1st.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

McCarter

Hey, I changed the date of the Kent Lake tourney from the 28th of august to the 21st of august.

Didnt realize i scheduled on top of a BFL.  All is good now.

LipRip

STUPID! You rescheduled kent on my birthday, this means i'm going to have to come back from my torch lake vacation a day early! =(

t-bone

He just didn't want it to be on my birthday!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

dartag

The NBAA one on one is at Pontiac the same day as you.  I think they had 20 boats last year.    Maybe we could start a side pot. 

Frank

can i fish both the 1on1 and nemesis simultaneously on Pontiac lake?

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: fbenn12122000 on February 23, 2010, 08:15:14 PM
can i fish both the 1on1 and nemesis simultaneously on Pontiac lake?

If you can get McCarter to OK and J. Horning on board why not??  :) :)

It could be called the Wrigley's Doublemint Day on Pontiac Lake....................

Durand Dan

Quote from: dartag on February 19, 2010, 03:20:11 PM
The NBAA one on one is at Pontiac the same day as you.  I think they had 20 boats last year.    Maybe we could start a side pot. 
Looking forward to the One on One. That is in the budget!

jacksonmj

How much do these touraments cost? Are they team touraments?

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Durand Dan on February 24, 2010, 05:51:43 AM

Actually a One on One at $40 entry costs the same or more than a $100 team tournament depending on your distance from the lake.  If you fish with a partner in a $100 team event your entry fee is $50 vs. $40 for a single.  When you add fuel costs to the budget that $10 dollars extra makes up the cost difference when you go through 7 gallons of gas or more.  So unless you live within 15 miles from the launch site and never plan on running the big motor the team event is actually more budget freindly.  Some people don't include fuel into their budgets but I recommend trying it because it makes the overall experience of tournament fishing much more sustainable from an economic standpoint.

Durand Dan

Quote from: ROI Outdoors on February 25, 2010, 12:15:17 AM
Quote from: Durand Dan on February 24, 2010, 05:51:43 AM

Actually a One on One at $40 entry costs the same or more than a $100 team tournament depending on your distance from the lake.  If you fish with a partner in a $100 team event your entry fee is $50 vs. $40 for a single.  When you add fuel costs to the budget that $10 dollars extra makes up the cost difference when you go through 7 gallons of gas or more.  So unless you live within 15 miles from the launch site and never plan on running the big motor the team event is actually more budget freindly.  Some people don't include fuel into their budgets but I recommend trying it because it makes the overall experience of tournament fishing much more sustainable from an economic standpoint.
It's just a preference. I enjoy fishing these tournaments as an individual. It gives me more freedom to do things that I wouldn't want to impose on a teammate.

McCarter

so whats up, should i change the Pontiac to June 19th? 

Frank

I will fish it either way.  If they are on the same day would you mind setting the weigh in time about 1/2 hour different from the 1 on 1.  That way we could realistically weigh in fish at both spots.  I don't mind fishing alone in a partners tournament.  I usually do quite well and my partners don't seem to help out my total weight very often.
There would also have to be some way to check in for starting both events.

Frank

Flippin222

You should get in touch with Ron.

I would bet that both of the tournaments could be run at the same time from the same location.
Don't sweat the petty things; Don't pet the sweaty things

dartag

Quote from: Flippin222 on February 26, 2010, 09:21:19 AM
You should get in touch with Ron.

I would bet that both of the tournaments could be run at the same time from the same location.

seems this is about the only way it could work.    both start and stop times would have to be the same      you would be required to be at 2 pretournament meetings.  if the hours were staggerd you would be on the water when others are not.  plus you would be leaving your boat with your fish.   while the other event is going on.

this happened on stclair a few years ago and I remember it got ugly.

maybe Brian will change it to the 19 then we could fish both. 

steve smith
commerce, mi

squid

You really need to check with Jim or Jack.  I do not think that it would be allowed.  Unless you are fishing all by yourself, so that it would be for the 1 on 1.  But I really feel this is a very touchy topic now.  Need to get ahold of the higher ups on this one.  I always thought it was not legal to do that.

BIG GRAY LINE HERE