email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPI- New directors, opening on Croton Pond on 5\29\10  (Read 7953 times)

JohnBoy

Re: SPI- New directors, opening on Croton Pond on 5\29\10
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 08:51:57 PM »

Its not to bad but what Ive seen in the past is that they schedule on the same days as BBT which will have Most not all of the westsides best anglers and it isnt as tough as the BBT. JUST MY THOUGHTS

senkoluvr

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

Just because you are fishing for more money and against more boats that dose not make you better than any one else! It just means you are more willing to get beat!

Just my thoughts :P

JohnBoy

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 09:32:02 PM »

I didnt say just because they fish BBT that they were better, what I said was most of the better fishermen fish BBT.

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 12:50:57 PM »

Is this a pretty competitive tournament circuit in West Michigan?

This is a very competitive club.  There are some quality anglers every week.

And we have a lot of fun.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Bananaboat

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »

Thanks for all the info Waterfoul....Can't wait to go to Croton Pond...It was a good place for me many years ago!!!
I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent.

BassMastaJ

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 10:20:09 AM »

Croton should be a great tournament come spring. Everyday we are closer to melting the ice and getting back on the water. Hope to see you around Banana.

Bananaboat

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »

I know I can't wait either.  Glad to see people other than myself are very excited for this spring.  Any good "talks" still going on at D&R Sports? 

BassMastaJ

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »

Thursday, February 4 – How to Fish Crankbaits & Jerkbaits with Jonathon VanDam

Crankbait fishing is one of the most successful and most misunderstood techniques for all game fish.  B.A.S.S. Pro Jonathon VanDam will share his expertise on jerkbaits and crankbaits in this highly informative seminar.  Learn location, technique and tackle.

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 10:41:39 AM »

Well, I was on the small pond at Croton yesterday for 3 hours.  We had 6 tip ups set and didn't get a single flag!!  That lake still hates me!!  Even in the winter...   :-\'
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Bananaboat

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »

Sounds like a good topic from Jonathon...I will see if i can't get down there to check it out...Thanks MasterJ
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge