Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Trying to put together the best tournament possible for you guys

Started by sterk149, December 19, 2009, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sterk149

Thanks guys for ALL the various responses to the pay-out table :

I think we are heading in the right direction and it is still way early in the year!

I would love to be able to state 100% + payout at the ramp ( That is MY Goal ) for those of you wondering.

I want to have a fully sponsored Classic!!! at this point it can't be done. but with HARD work and a lot of determination it will be.

right now this is the best i can do.
Camp & Cruise - Sales
RDT- Reel Deal Tournaments - Owner/ tournament director

Chad@campandcruise.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Monkey-Man on December 28, 2009, 02:36:40 PM
JohnBoy,

I down loaded the attachment : The tournament pay out table : and this series seems to be paying out way more money - not just a little more ( on a $90 tournament ) than anyone else I can find, anywhere though-out Michigan. As for the stated 100% + pay out - I can't find anywhere that they posted that said it was at the ramp. The flyer on the attachment shows where all the money is going, and who else has a $10 membership - I don't want to sound like I am talking for the ROI guys but DAM it sure looks like their trying hard to make a good tournament " Thanks Guys "

Exactly the point that ROI has been trying to make, that no one seems to want to believe.

BELIEVE!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

sterk149

Hey guys,

The ROI website has been updated with a lot of new info and a new look, its not completely finished yet, there will be more changes to it to come - things are heading in the right direction - working hard for you guys.
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

motocross269

Quote from: oldjigger on December 27, 2009, 03:52:17 PM
Mac Bass
you were there two, in the 80's when Redman would pull 150 boats as a draw indiv,  then team Mi would pull 150 as well as tri state with a waiting list full at 150.
  Redman would start in Ind at wawasee,  the Grand, Saginaw Bay, Muskegon,  Wixom later replaced by St Clair.  At that time there were more guys or equal from the west side fishing.  but with todays schedule of BFL and all tourneys over there It's definitly an east side tourney whom fish smallies all the time.
this is always fun but it doesn't represent the all- around fisherman in Mi.

I remember those days..We used to get all of the Redman and vienna sausages that we could ever use at check in.... ;D.....Don't forget the Coldwater chain...My buddy cashed a check there with 6lbs.... :o

I remember the days of fishing the Grand and everyone would run to Muskegon and then we would go to Muskegon and everyone would run to Mona, White, or the Grand.....I agree with you on the BFL schedule and I only live 20 mins from LSC...We fished the Grand on my first year back and I really enjoyed flipping and pitching for LM for a change...

I do think the westside tournaments should have open running if safety permits but that is just my opinion and I am not running the tourneys...Either way and whatever decision it is fair to everyone because everyone has to fish the same conditions....I just like the added options...

Waterfoul

Quote from: sterk149 on December 30, 2009, 10:15:21 AM
Hey guys,

The ROI website has been updated with a lot of new info and a new look, its not completely finished yet, there will be more changes to it to come - things are heading in the right direction - working hard for you guys.

Looks the same to me Chad.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Waterfoul

Hmmm... looks better now!  Not sure what was up this morning.

djkimmel

Your computer, maybe your work and even some of the computers along the way on the Internet save a copy (cached) version of pages you've look are recently, so often when you access the same page again, sometimes for up to a week, you are looking at a copy of the page, not the original on the remote web server.

You can try to force a refresh - to reload the page from the web server, but some networks have in-between servers that won't let you easily do that to save time and bandwidth. There are also differences between some of the browsers in how they cache pages and for how long.

I have 'cache-buster' code on some of my pages or parts of pages, but there are many things that happen along the way of delivery of a web page. What you see isn't always the same as what someone else sees depending on your situation. Some work networks / proxy servers don't update previous loaded pages for as long as a week apart.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

JohnBoy

Quote from: djkimmel on December 31, 2009, 12:22:25 AM
Your computer, maybe your work and even some of the computers along the way on the Internet save a copy (cached) version of pages you've look are recently, so often when you access the same page again, sometimes for up to a week, you are looking at a copy of the page, not the original on the remote web server.

You can try to force a refresh - to reload the page from the web server, but some networks have in-between servers that won't let you easily do that to save time and bandwidth. There are also differences between some of the browsers in how they cache pages and for how long.

I have 'cache-buster' code on some of my pages or parts of pages, but there are many things that happen along the way of delivery of a web page. What you see isn't always the same as what someone else sees depending on your situation. Some work networks / proxy servers don't update previous loaded pages for as long as a week apart.

Man that just makes me feel like a complete idiot, didnt understand a word. :D :D

djkimmel

That's okay. I have to have other people do most of my car repair or fix my lawnmower... or my furnace. I can't figure that stuff out...

sterk149

Don't miss out on the the "rigging your boat right" prize to be GIVIN away to anyone who fishes the first tournament on muskegon lake May 30th

the "rigging your boat right" is
1. Humminbird 798SICI with nav. bundle
2 Minn Kota fortrex 80# 24v

This is a $2500 package In which 1 lucky angler will win in a drawing.

So put this tournament on your calendar you won't want to miss this one. keep checking back with us as we lineup more giveaways for you guys.
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

mikesmiph

Is this tourney pre register only, or can anyone just show up the day of it? I cant ask for the day off, but if they accidently give it to me, i'll be there.

Waterfoul

Wolverines

Quote from: sterk149 on January 20, 2010, 11:49:16 AM
Don't miss out on the the "rigging your boat right" prize to be GIVIN away to anyone who fishes the first tournament on muskegon lake May 30th

the "rigging your boat right" is
1. Humminbird 798SICI with nav. bundle
2 Minn Kota fortrex 80# 24v

This is a $2500 package In which 1 lucky angler will win in a drawing.

So put this tournament on your calendar you won't want to miss this one. keep checking back with us as we lineup more giveaways for you guys.

Pretty sure I'll be there...fish'n Muskegon the day after so why not???
Plan Early for Fall of 2012!!!  Check out the NBAA Lake Michigan Fall Challenge:
http://www.nbaa-bass.com/pages/divisions/div_details12.php?division_id=217

sterk149

Good to hear that!!! looking forward to having a lot of fun that day!!
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com