Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:04:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Trying to put together the best tournament possible for you guys

Started by sterk149, December 19, 2009, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sterk149

I am running the ROI Camp & Cruise Lakeshore Elite Series this year, I have 20years of tournament experience and have fished just about every tournament that has come and gone through the years! I am not going to make inflated statements to you guys about payouts or prizes in these tournaments - I will only give you facts and  what will happen!not pipe dreams of the someday we might be able too's -Last year the ROI tournament were run POORLY ( I am not saying anything bad about what Luke was doing - He just didn't have the experience needed to run a tournament  - He is better at getting sponsors participation) So here is the FACTS about this years ROI.

1. The best dam run tournament that I can do.
2. Keep it simple ( Sign-up -fish -weigh-in -win your money and have fun doing it )
3. Give back MORE MONEY than they paid in entry fees  ie. over a 100% payback!!
4. Weigh-ins - will be consistant - and professional ran - that's what you and I expect.
5. I will not disrespect or talk trash about anyother tournament circut - No one intends to run a bad circuit some just do it better than others.
6. I will not take money out of the entry fees to pay for me running these tournaments. In my position the more guys come and fish and hopfully support the sponsor the more it will help me - ie. boats sales, service and accessories - that's were the gain is for myself.

So there you have it guys! plain and simple -  I want the same as every guy out there - something better. With hard work I know that's what you will get.

Also Please support  ( Lake Drives tournaments ) They are working very hard to give you guys a Great payout !!!! that's why you will see that their 3 tournaments and our 4 tournament do not over lap on each other - Between theirs and ours, guys will have a full years worth of great paying  - well run tournaments.
Camp & Cruise - Sales
RDT- Reel Deal Tournaments - Owner/ tournament director

Chad@campandcruise.com

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

sterk149

Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

yukonjack2

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

sterk149

The schedule and website links should be posted by next week for you guys
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

motocross269

Camp and Cruise is coming back to the Bass Cat family as a dealer....Are they going to give contigency money for guys that fish in a Bass Cat that came from Camp and Cruise???   ;D

My Jag came from Camp and Cruise...

sterk149

the ROI Camp & Cruise Elite Series will be a BassCat Quest sponored events

Quest Summary: Quest is tournament incentive program at no cost to original owners of a 2000 model and newer Bass Cat boat. Quest is also available, for a $100.00 membership fee, to all other Bass Cat owners.

For owners of a 1999 model year and older Bass Cat boat, there is a membership fee of $100.00. This also applies for all transfers fees on Lifetime Warranty hulls, and those used boat owners. This membership lasts as long as you own this/your Bass Cat boat, there are no further fees or memberships.

There are two levels of Quest for 2009. The Double Up, and the standard Quest program, for Quest events with 60 participants or 30 Boats in team/draw competitions there will be a $250.00 incentive. Tournaments with 60 Boats in team/draw competitions and/or 120 anglers can accrue $500.00 for each tournament win under guidelines established below. Events with over 100 Boats and/or 200 anglers can achieve $1,000.00 in incentive monies. Each Owner may qualify for up to $2,000.00 or two major wins, in annual Quest incentives when participating in local and regional events, including the Double Up limit. Each Individual is qualified for two Double Up wins
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

senkoluvr

Do you think you will hit 30 boats? And if you do can i pay for the quest money after the event? I would hate to pay the $100.00 to Bass Cat and never see 30 boats show up, it would be a waste of $100.00. If i am right ROI is the only Quest tournament in the area right.

gr@ssmonkey

Quote from: senkoluvr on December 21, 2009, 05:29:40 PM
Do you think you will hit 30 boats? And if you do can i pay for the quest money after the event? I would hate to pay the $100.00 to Bass Cat and never see 30 boats show up, it would be a waste of $100.00. If i am right ROI is the only Quest tournament in the area right.

thats were u will have to weigh your RETURN ON INVESTMENT ........it's optional..a choice...... ??? somehow senkoluvr i feel that u own a ...... ???RANGER ???........just a geuss?If u buy a new cat u won't have to pay any money ;D

senkoluvr

I have a 98 bass cat eyra. I can;t aford a new boat but would love to have a new Pantera Classic. Ranger is to high priced for my blood, Nice boat but not my kind of ride to slow!

I did not get a answer to the question grassmonkey do you know what the deal is?

sterk149

ok senkoluvr,

I believe but can not confirm that ROI maybe the only BassCat Quest tournament in this area. I guess what that means is that that you should be talking with every guy you know, who has a BassCat to come fish the ROI tournaments, I know there are enough BassCat boats in this area to get to that 30 number with them alone not count everyone else who many have a different brand of boats. If you are getting me to come out and say how many boat we will draw at theses tournaments - sorry - I can't -  it is up to you and the fellow bass anglers of west michigan to determined that.
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

Waterfoul

Well, instead of asking how many boats we will get (not calling anyone out but it just seems to be a common thing to do for a lot of people) every angler interested in MAKING money should show up to the ROI Elite series on the lakeshore.  The more guys that show up instead of saying "how many boats will you get" the more boats we will have.  It's easy really.  Show up to the tourney...bring your friends, add to the boat count.  It's a great fishery (no matter where you choose to fish) and anyone can get on them and win.  So come on out and fish!!   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

gr@ssmonkey

I did not get a answer to the question grassmonkey do you know what the deal is?
[/quote]
I do not now what the deal is

motocross269

Quote from: senkoluvr on December 21, 2009, 05:29:40 PM

I wouldn't think they would let you pay the 100 bucks and file a quest claim after the fact...That would be like throwing your Ante in After you see your hand in Poker.....You could check with them to verify though...Your boat has to be registered in their Quest Database in order to qualify...

You can check out the Bass Cat website for other qualifying tournaments and more information on Quest....They have a link for Quest info....
Here is a line from the Quest regulations you may want to look into since Camp and Cruise is the title sponsor..
. Bass Cat title events or Bass Cat Dealer specific events (including various charity events) do not qualify for Sanctions or Incentives as those are already supported with product by Bass Cat Boats.

These tournaments are "Automatically" in the Quest program with no action for approval required...

Tournaments under automatic Quest sanction as of this printing in 2009 are: Anglers Choice Teams and Couples, BASS Outdoors (Weekend) Series, Media Bass, 100% BASS, BassMaxx, Team Trails of Mississippi, BFL events, TBF State Championship Events, Internet (IBBT, BFHP & BBC) Rally's designated on website, and B.A.S.S. State Federation Championships,

sterk149

Motocross:

this statement is true:
. Bass Cat title events or Bass Cat Dealer specific events (including various charity events) do not qualify for Sanctions or Incentives as those are already supported with product by Bass Cat Boats.

But Camp & Cruise is not supporting the ROI tournaments with any BassCat products
( YET!!! )  LOL

I willl call Ivan at Basscat tomorrow and find out for sure.
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

senkoluvr

Will the Big Lake be open or closed for these tournaments? ???

sterk149

Well senkolur that is the real question now!! I have wavered back and forth in my mind about what way to go - Leave Lake Michigan open or Close it /???? 

If I leave the big lake open will that keep some guys from coming - because they think they can't compete with guys who run.

Or if I close it - does it make the tournaments more even knowing that everyone has to fish the same lake.

What do you guys think?  This should being interesting to hear and cause a huge debate over LOL
Camp & Cruise - Sales

Chad@campandcruise.com

ROI Outdoors

I VOTE FOR OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GRAND RIVER TOURNEY IS LAUNCHING OUT OF HARBOR ISLAND WHICH IS MAYBE A 10 min. RIDE TO LAKE MICHIGAN.  NOT TO MENTION IT WILL BE GOOD PRACTICE FOR WHEN THE BFL COMES BACK IN 2011 8)

RUNNING IS A CONCIOUS DECISION AND ANYONE WITH A BOAT HAS THE CHOICE - the arguement can flipped around as well guys with the smaller boats can go in places the bigger boats can't so where does it end.

Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

JohnBoy

I say close it. That will get the guys that dont want to or cant (due to small, old, cheap) boats that cant or shouldnt even think about going out on lake michigan. Dont get me wrong, I think that if you can run and win a tourney from a different lake than that is the smart thing to do but i am guessing that most guys dont have the boat to do it. I for one have a smaller boat and dont think I should be out on the big water no matter what. So I say close it to the lake you are fishing.

gr@ssmonkey

this is the ROI LAKESHORE ELITE series leave all possibilities OPEN for the guys that need there training wheels on there will be ROI tournaments on inland lakes ;D