Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:07:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Seminars on Lake Ultimate

Started by WayneC, December 16, 2009, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneC

Kevin VanDam - Ultimate Bass Fishing

Considered to be one of the the most accomplished fisherman of all time!

Mark Martin - Ultimate Ice Fishing for Michigan Walleye

Michigan's own Mr. Walleye and Professional Tournament Angler!

Colton Bay Outfitters - Fly Casting Demonstration

They are a full service fly shop offering the latest and best equipment and gear.

Bob Brunner - Casting for Muskie and Pike

Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and Legendary Guide

Capt. Lance Valentine - Jigging the Detroit River

Founder of Lance Valentine's Walleye 101 and the "Fishing Education Center"

Joe Thomas - Reaction Baits for Michigan Bass

Joe will bring to "Lake Ultimate" tactics he has perfected over the last decade as a traveling tournament pro.

Chris LeMessurier - Kayak Fishing in Michigan

He is contributing author of "Kayak Fishing: The Ultimate Guide" 2nd Edition, member of the Hook 1 Crew, Wilderness Systems and RAM Mounts pro staff.

Get the latest show schedule for these events at: http://www.showspan.com/UFD/Seminars.aspx

BCfisher

Now I know when I'm going. GOT to see KVD

djkimmel

KVD is DEFINITELY the 'local boy done good' if there ever was one!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

We'll be at the 1:00 KVD seminar for sure.  I'll be the one in the Nemesis Baits t-shirt!  ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

River Rat

Mercy Mike, you working hard for that second free jig or what?!? ;D

McCarter - if you read this you may wanna specify how many times they can stop by the both for a free jig! ;)
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Waterfoul

Quote from: River Rat on December 17, 2009, 05:01:16 PM
Mercy Mike, you working hard for that second free jig or what?!? ;D

McCarter - if you read this you may wanna specify how many times they can stop by the both for a free jig! ;)

Na man... it's all about the drop shot gobies for me... and Brian knows it!  LOL!!  Actually... I figure there's no such thing as bad publicity so I mention NEMESIS BAITS every chance I can work it into a thread.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

Gonna be two Mikes with Nemesis t-shirts on then. LOL

fishlady

KVD is kinda cute. I was invited to go to this show. Maybe I will. Just kidding, of course I'm going. Heard it was THE big think in fishing in Michigan.

Mike S.

I will be at the KVD show for sure.  Not sure which one on Saturday, but I will be at one.

mikesmiph

Get a shirt Mike, You can make it three.

djkimmel

I hope I can sneak away for one of them myself. I always seem to miss them somehow. That's the one bad thing about working at a show. You never seem to actually get to see much of the show. But I'm not complaining. I expect there will be no shortage of people on here who might say ole Dan likes to talk ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

Quote from: mikesmiph on December 17, 2009, 08:11:54 PM
Get a shirt Mike, You can make it three.
Are you saying that I need a Nemesis Baits shirt?  I guess I could probably do that.

Skulley

One of the best seminars at the show are the ones given by our own Captain Wayne Carpenter.  I am looking forward to attending those as I am sure Wayne has some whole new stuff to expound on.  Especially since we had spring all summer long on St. Clair this last season.

BD          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

WayneC

Sure, and you can believe that coming from my lead heckler...  

This year I can guarantee anyone who comes has not seen most of what is going to be in this seminar, ever (find it at Stage C though and not at Lake Ultimate).

Find out more and stay up-to-date with my most recent seminar news at: www.basstothefuture.com                            

River Rat

I'll be at the Thurs show, Wayne.  Looking forward to what you've got this time around.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

McCarter

this is what bums me out about my Fishing Show situation for the past 6 years.  If im not selling boats, im selling baits.  Dont get me wrong, this is by choice but it does bum me out that i have to miss all the good seminars :-[

Maybe some one can video them this year and post them on the GLBass.com video page???

McCarter himself :-\'

markgoetsch

i'll be there friday to see kvd.

WayneC

So Brian...got the banner thing worked out?  Go big or go home!

McCarter

It will take us years to get our moneys worth out of that thing.

WayneC

It's one of those stories though that has to be told over and over again.  Just like that you put Nemesis on the map and made Ultimate Fishing Show history.  Look forward to seeing what's up your sleeve next.