Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:27:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Visit GreatLakesBass.com at Booth 2355 during the Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit

Started by djkimmel, December 14, 2009, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I'm excited to announce GreatLakesBass.com will have a booth - 2355 - at the Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit - Michigan's BIGGEST pure fishing show January 7 through January 10, 2010.

This means the opportunity exists now for a limited number of you to get in free as GreatLakesBass.com 'show staff.' I'll need a handful of volunteers to hang out in the booth for the times I can't be there, or need to handle other activities.

In exchange for a couple hours 'work' I can get you an exhibitor's pass into the show. The work won't be too hard. I promise. Mostly just telling anyone who asks about the site and handing out some information when necessary. I already know most of you like talking about fishing ;D

I expect most of it will be saying hello to fellow members who stop by to meet you and I. I hope many of you do stop by.

If you're coming to the Ultimate Fishing Show, or want to come, and would be willing to help out for a short time, please let me know on here or PM or contact me. Even if just want to stop by and say hey, let me know! Look for GreatLakesBass.com in booth 2355.

Here are the show times:
Thursday, January 7   
Friday, January 8     
Saturday, January 9   
Sunday, January 10   
 2pm - 9:30pm
12pm - 9:30pm
10am - 9pm
10am - 5pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the BIG show!!

The Ultimate Fishing Show is at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan, 46100 Grand River Drive between Novi Rd and Beck Rd.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

River Rat

Just saw this Dan, let me know if I can help.  I'll email or PM you with my ph# and "most available" times.

Thx,
Scott

Btw, just saw your mail msg this morning, "thx!"
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Waterfoul

If I didn't live 2 hours away....  but we will be there Saturday.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

LAPORTE

PM sent Dan  .. I will be around most of the weekend... Maybe in the South Street Tackle booth as well
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

BCfisher

Taking the whole family for a few hours one of the weekend days. Cant wait to meet some of you guys. A freind talks very highly of a few of you.

MadWags

This is awesome news Dan. Look forward to seeing your there!
You know I am committed for the entire show but if I can help any other way let me know!.
May be we can do something between Grandt and GLB just for the show.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

That would be awesome Dave. I'm try to figure out what new rod I should buy this year... trying to decide what I need the most.

I plan on offering to all of the great companies who support GreatLakesBass.com the opportunity to give me some handouts or some opportunity to promote something they have going on at or around the show. I have to design a booth too!

I have some ideas already. Anyone have ideas, please PM me or contact me some other way and share them. Some 'my' best ideas are not my ideas ;D I try to remember to give credit and don't mind being reminded :)

Thanks to all of you who have volunteered so far to help at the booth. I can use 4 or 5 more persons to spread things out. I know you can all talk fishing! That's all it will mostly entail. If I do anything more complicated, I'll make sure someone who is 'highly trained' is in the booth ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

River Rat

I sent a msg thru the "advertise" section.  Look forward to trying to help there with some stuff if you want/need it.  If not now, later is fine too; I'm just excited to try and help with the show, flat out.

djkimmel

Got your email and thought I responded? I'll get back with everyone soon. THANKS!

River Rat

Sorry for not being clear, Dan.  I did get the msg a bout the schedules coming soon.  I had sent another thru the advertise section of GLB yesterday regarding products for the show.

djkimmel

I think part of my confusion is that I'm not sure I got that one. I will check to see if there is a problem with the form or email address. I've been getting a lot more spam lately too so if I wasn't careful enough I may have accidentally deleted it.

I am going to offer out that anyone who wishes to donate some product for giveaways would be much appreciated. I have some ideas on free giveaways to promote new membership in the web site. Probably have on-site sign-up for people once I work out some logistics.

Frank

Dan,

I am available that Thursday if you want help.  I can't do Fri thru Sun though.  I can be free the whole time if needed.

Also, what kind of free stuff do you need?  I can give you free bowling passes or parties in Waterford if that would work.  I can also try to get stuff from my beer distributors if you want stuff with beer logos on it.

you can email me at
fbenn12122000@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Frank

djkimmel

Thanks. I'm sure Thursday will be the tougher day for me. I'll let you know shortly about the rest and details.

Manxfishing

macbass

dan i can probably get a few give aways together for the show...i can probably also work an hour if you can give me 2 hours in my booth...lmao...no that being said i will probably have extra help thursday and friday so i might be able to spare 1 for an hour or so..if you need a break....you can stop in and see me in booth 1358 at the show

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

jim 2row

Ill make sure that i stop in and introduce me and my brother. Bringing a couple of other fisherman too. Hope their is a humminbird guy there. I have alot of questions. Cant get there till sunday. Cya there guys. Jim

djkimmel

I don't think Humminbird has a separate booth there this time. One of the reps may be at the show at times. I hope to lure him to the booth for a few minutes. I imagine there will be several vendors selling Humminbird that you can talk to.

djkimmel

If you know anyone who is not a member of GreatLakesBass.com or if you are a 'lurker' on here, come on down to the Ultimate Fishing Show - booth 2355 near the west wall down from the trout pond. As long as supplies last, everyone who signs up to be a member of GreatLakesBass.com at the show can choose from samples of HOT new Xtreme Bass Tackle lures and other great prizes.

There are bonus prizes to be give out to random members such as t-shirts, hats, 10 person bowling parties from Airway Lanes in Waterford and a lucky random new member from the show will receive a beautiful 6' 6" medium action All American bass spinning rod made by Grandt Rods. Everyone who took a look at the rod at the show wanted a chance to win it!! Grandt has a huge 50 foot booth at the show with rods for all budgets and tastes available.

Please stop by and check out the mount of the BIG peacock bass too!! And for sale - Nemesis Baits, Tightlines Tackle, Lakemaster maps, Xtreme Bass Tackle Great Lakes Perch tubes, GreatLakesBass.com decals (after 5 PM Friday) and a limited supply of GreatLakesBass.com hats and t-shirts along with a few other items (the winter weather has delayed a few things I wanted to have for the show, but there is still time)!!!